Trade or sell Components.

PSA Nosler Trophy Grade 300 Win and 9mm JHP on Shooters Pro Shop

A little embarrassed about posting this as it is my first post on this forum, but here goes.
I have recently built a new toy and have everything but brass to load some rounds. Could you all keep an eye out for some 6.5 PRC Hornady brass. Any amount would be appreciated. Willing to pay fair price or I do have 150 pieces of new 270WSM brass that I would be willing to part with in trade value.
If you see some somewhere just let me know and maybe I could call them or work something out to get it.

My name is Ron and I'm in southwest Idaho and have been a sleeper on here for a few years but the world lately has given me more lounge time and I am expanding my horizons. Hi all, looking forward to participating.

Searching for - 6.5 PRC brass
I have been seeing it in some Sportsman's Warehouse stores.

PM if you are looking for 3006 or .308 ammo. Found some Remington core locks

My wife bought a pistol for herself on Friday. Will source factory rounds for carrying, but would like to load rounds for practice. Anyone with some 380 ACP dies that they'd be willing to part with?

Brownells has some IMR4955 and W748 in stock if anyone needs some. They also finally got some Norma 7RM brass back in.

Hi all,
Was cleaning my bench this morning and came across the following....

6.5x55 brass, once fired, some maybe twice. I no longer have the rifle or dies so couldn't punch dented primers. Most of them are primed with CCI 200's. 72 pcs
6.5 100 grain Barnes TSX - 27 pcs. These were loaded and subsequently pulled so have scratches.
6.5 100 grain Nosler BT ballistic tip - 17pcs. These were loaded and subsequently pulled so have scratches.

No of this is of any use to me so anyone who wants it, paypal me $10 to cover shipping and its yours. Of course, if anyone has 7mm Accubonds, 140gr to trade, I'd not turn it down.

Hi all,

6.5x55 brass, once fired, some maybe twice. I no longer have the rifle or dies so couldn't punch dented primers. Most of them are primed with CCI 200's. 72 pcs
6.5 100 grain Barnes TSX - 27 pcs. These were loaded and subsequently pulled so have scratches.
6.5 100 grain Nosler BT ballistic tip - 17pcs. These were loaded and subsequently pulled so have scratches.

No of this is of any use to me so anyone who wants it, paypal me $10 to cover shipping and its yours. Of course, if anyone has 7mm Accubonds, 140gr to trade, I'd not turn it down.
PM sent

Looking for the following 7mm bullets. If anyone has any they will not be using, please let me know. Very appreciated and have a great day!

1620572271018.jpeg

Hi all,

No longer available

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back