Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Tracking wounded game with blood tracking dogs : Jaeger Tracks

damonbungard

If anybody wants to learn more about the use of blood tracking dogs to recover wounded game, please feel free to reach out. There's a lot of misconceptions out there, and once Randy and I podcasted about it and it was understood that the dog only comes out after the game is shot, and tracking is done on lead so other game isn't spooked and property lines aren't violated, the perception quickly became 'why doesn't everybody have this resource'. I have made a website for Jaeger, www.jaegertracks.com. There's a lot of information there on the teckel breed, links to videos and the podcast with Randy and others. If anybody has any questions we can be reached at [email protected]. 9C3BDC16-ED21-4538-9A52-32E82C9FD729.jpeg

I hope to not need to use the service, but it’s good to know you guys who put in all that training are out there! Jaeger’s stuff on YouTube really shows what these guys are capable of and it can completely turn a hunt around for someone who does make that less than perfect shot! I followed after your TWRA podcast last year

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back