Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Town deer (monster!)

WyOpitz

Oh, the score!! Saw this guy this evening, I can't wait til Sept 1st to get into the mountains!

Attachments

• IMAG0512.jpg
    IMAG0512.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 824
  • IMAG0527.jpg
    IMAG0527.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 819
  • IMAG0522.jpg
    IMAG0522.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 808
  • IMAG0529.jpg
    IMAG0529.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 809
Great buck. If he gets any closer to the road he might not get to see the opener.

That buck is pretty nice.

There are 400+ within the city limits of Cody, Wyoming. My cousins have them in the yard frequently. A guy caused some issues with neighbors, when he killed a giant with a bow. He did it legally, but the bunny huggers were not happy.

We get lots of white-tails and some mulies in town here, but not like some places.

This buck was actually just on the edge of a sub-division in my hometown. He was outside of city limits, but made his only daylight appearances on the local University's research facility. Pretty amazing how some of these bucks just pop up in close proximity to houses.

What, would someone actually shoot this buck without having to hike miles and miles....

(if legal)

If he was in my back yard...absolutely! If not then I'd just adopt him and corn feed him for another year or two.lol :D

Was in Ruidoso, NM past 3 days for the All American Quarterhorse trials, Saw 1 really nice buck in the back yard of house on the golf course; seemed very content. Camera was in the trunk. Also many does and 1 fawn still in spots. I think these deer never leave the village limets and are safe for ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back