Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Tough little bastards!!!

Your right Oscar, Anti's dont like it either way. But if you think they dont use shit like a badger with 5 or more arrows sticking out of his pin cushion arsh you got your head far up yours too. I know, your just protecting your draw buddy.

And the comment I made with the word "bub" It was supposed to be "bud" but since some took it so wrong. I felt I would leave it that way. Bub.

this also shaves

here is another hottie that shaves
grammyya01velha.jpg

This is the hat Buzz wears when he rides his moped. The scarf around his neck is a gift from AZ402
bikerhat.jpg

That guy ain't nearly hairy enough to be Buzz. And his bandana is usually double-knotted, in the front.

I think I am done with this site. Too many closed minded good ol boys.

You ever think you take things to personally when someone disagree's with ya ? You got mad over the Indian rights thing just like you're getting mad at this post. Remember, Sometimes things aren't personal like you take them. They are put up just to post facts, feelings, or idea's.

Really, let things go, you'll live longer .

As far as the Homo Pictures, I don't kno wwhere you guys get them.... but that's just wrong !!! Well, Except for the old hot lady of course :D

As far as the Homo Pictures, I don't kno wwhere you guys get them.... but that's just wrong !!! Well, Except for the old hot lady of course :D
It's really easy Moosie, That is the great thing about the net. I just typed in 3 key words in a search ( Buzz, Hat, Homo ) and there you go!

I had to shoot and kill one when I was about 14. We were hunting prarie dogs and I went over to check a kill. I didnt realize their was a badger burrow 10 feet away. This dang thing cam out charging me and chased me about 50 yards before I got the sense to turn and shoot the stupid thing.

Its the "I'm tough enough to wear it...so quit asking dumb questions" model.

Buzz- With all due respect, nothing about that hat says "tough". The first thing I thought when I saw the picture was extra chromosone:D

But seriously, after I looked at it for a while I couldn't help but think of Donald Trump's kid. You have the same expression on your face as he does most of the time. You know, that look that tells you that even though he probably got his ass kicked a lot in school, it probably wasn't near enough.

Again, I say this with all due respect.

But seriously, after I looked at it for a while I couldn't help but think of Donald Trump's kid. You have the same expression on your face as he does most of the time. You know, that look that tells you that even though he probably got his ass kicked a lot in school, it probably wasn't near enough.

Again, I say this with all due respect.
wedgie.gif

rofl.gif

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back