Tough guys

AZ402

My seven year old and four year old Son's have excelled in martial arts already. A little proud dad pic. Both have much more talent than I ever had.

brostkd.jpg

Looks like 7 year old better not mouth off to 4 year old.

I was thinking the same thing... The youngest's front kick looks like its about chin level. Nothing like throwing an "upper cut" with you foot.

Hope they stick with it Stan, Tae Kwon Do was a big part of my childhood, and I think really helped keep me on the right path.

B-Stew, I hope they stick with it as well. My oldest wants to be a Sensei, I'd be a 100% OK with that career choice.

Looks like 7 year old better not mouth off to 4 year old.

I'm thinking Dad better watch his tone and his step.

The four year old is feared, he makes us laugh eveyday. If you're not careful, you might get some Chucks upside your head.

stonechucks.jpg

Awesome pictures!!! I like the last one the best. The "smirk" say it all!!! "What do you think YOU'RE gonna do about it!!! Bam chucks upside your head! Sit down fool!"

Those are awesome pics!! Great stuff..........i know my 5 yr old takes no crap from his 7 yr old brother either...In fact put him in tears the other night with a pick up tackle in the living room right into the tv stand....Had to laugh:D

Very cool! Though disciplining them in their teenage years may be a bit tough when they can whoop your azz! :)

That's awesome Stan. I wish Kawika would have continued in martial arts. Football, basketball and baseball took presidence for him. Youth sports are the best.

Back