Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Tough choices; hunt or fish?

1 Serious question, Wtf do you do when it is -65 below? In Iowa we joke whenever there is a severe winter storm 9 months later there will be a baby boom. So are all kids born in September in Saskatchewan?

When you take the wind out of the equasion, anything below -20C feels pretty much the same. The wind is what really sucks butts. These -40/-50C happen every year and it will last from a week to a month, you got to adjust your life a little.

Also, I think most couples are done making babies, we've been stuck in the house with the wives since March 2020, we're over it... lol

When you take the wind out of the equasion, anything below -20C feels pretty much the same. The wind is what really sucks butts. These -40/-50C happen every year and it will last from a week to a month, you got to adjust your life a little.

Also, I think most couples are done making babies, we've been stuck in the house with the wives since March 2020, we're over it... lol
Could always snap the radish....... amirite🤣

I did learn a new phrase today from my brother from the north country...... sucks butts.

Last edited:

It was -19 f here yesterday and today was -9. It’s amazing how warmer much that 10 degreees difference feels.

In college we used to drive to Montreal every weekend we could, the old Corolla has been through that crossing a lot.

But yeah I’m with @neffa3 you guys have got some serious issues with containers... like so impractical.

Bro, Lennoxville is where it's at!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think the whole premise behind bagged milk is to save mother earth and use less plastic. It's actually not too bad but plastic milk jugs are much better. Having used all sorts of milk containers, cardboard is definitely the lesser receptacle.

Jugs of Vermont Maple Syrup have landed me permission to hunt LOTS of Saskatchewan farms !! 😬

Jugs of Vermont Maple Syrup have landed me permission to hunt LOTS of Saskatchewan farms !! 😬
You mean that you have made several life long family friends in Saskatchewan who you happen to share your maple syrup with, right? They also grant you access to their land because of your strong relationship, right?

Because ANY compensation for land access is illegal in Saskatchewan. But, trespassing is legal on non-posted land (about to change though) as long as you are snowmobiling or hunting. Welcome to Saskatchewan, where trespassing can be legal but compensating landowners in any way to let you on their land, is illegal!

You mean that you have made several life long family friends in Saskatchewan who you happen to share your maple syrup with, right? They also grant you access to their land because of your strong relationship, right?

Because ANY compensation for land access is illegal in Saskatchewan. But, trespassing is legal on non-posted land (about to change though) as long as you are snowmobiling or hunting. Welcome to Saskatchewan, where trespassing can be legal but compensating landowners in any way to let you on their land, is illegal!
that sounds like some laws were written on one of those extra -20 days.

Because ANY compensation for land access is illegal in Saskatchewan. But, trespassing is legal on non-posted land (about to change though) as long as you are snowmobiling or hunting. Welcome to Saskatchewan, where trespassing can be legal but compensating landowners in any way to let you on their land, is illegal

I have discussed my practices with Sask. Wardens. No violation.

I have discussed my practices with Sask. Wardens. No violation.

Hey man, I'm not judging, just pointing out the dumb laws we have.

Also, "this one warden says it's fine" is not a suitable defense when you get that one CO who DGAF. Compensating for access in any way IS a violation of the Saskatchewan wildlife act:

"c) Hunting Prohibitions and Provisions

The following rules apply to hunting activities:

no person shall, directly or indirectly, sell, trade or barter or offer for sale, trade or barter the hunting rights for wildlife on any land [WA 43];"

Last edited:
In honor of Montana's new hunting seasons and weapons allowed. When might we see the crossbruh/trad muzzy combo kill kit? Also, does that come with a kilt design by @wllm1313 and a flatbrim by @reesej? or is that extra.....

In honor of Montana's new hunting seasons and weapons allowed. When might we see the crossbruh/trad muzzy combo kill kit? Also, does that come with a kilt design by @wllm1313 and a flatbrim by @reesej? or is that extra.....
Kilts are so '10s

For 2021 we have a blend of midwest chic and modern couture.

These harem pants will drop in July and will come in Fusion, subalpine, valo, coyote, and at the request of @SnowyMountaineer Alpine Blue.
1613063839207.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back