Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Tough choices; hunt or fish?

Sasquatchewan

Bring a rod or rifle? Well you no longer have to make that decision; the Pack-Rifle lets you do both: hunt, fish or even hunt fish!

Pack-Rifle-full-silver.jpg

The-Pack-Rifle-Fishing-Pole-Caught-A-Fish_12.jpg

So being in the off season, I figured I'd put my Canuck brain to work and came up with my own version; the Cooey-Rod. I'll be taking orders as soon as I can find enough Cooeys to keep up with demand. I'll be offering two extremely packable models, comes with your choice of rod, Cooey rifle (semi, single, etc) and a roll of tape.

2vcjWDe.jpg

h5pnrT0.jpg

Also, I put my R&D team to work (my kids) and they came up with the "Bowey":

QgySflq.jpg

*Moose antler sold separately

Hi, I’m a producer from the tv show Alone. With skills like these I think you would be a perfect fit for our show. New in 2022 we plan to do a team competition. We have a partner whose skills with making useful things out of Amazon hammocks would match perfect with yours and we think it might be a winning combination.

Hi, I’m a producer from the tv show Alone. With skills like these I think you would be a perfect fit for our show. New in 2022 we plan to do a team competition. We have a partner whose skills with making useful things out of Amazon hammocks would match perfect with yours and we think it might be a winning combination.

I've learnt from the best, master bushperson Reesej. It was a very short mentorship but I'm a quick learner!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back