Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Total noob from Sweden

Gabriel

Hello everybody!
This Sunday I achieved one my biggest dreams . I received the first part of my hunting licence in Sweden, the theoretical part. I still have to do the shooting part but I am confident I will make it without problems. The shooting range is still close due to Corona virus here. Hope to find a lot of info here.
Kind regards,
Gabriel

Welcome to the forum Gabriel. Best of luck to you on the shooting portion of your hunting license. Will you need to qualify with both rifle and shotgun? How long does it normally take a person to complete the licensing program in Sweden? Once you have your hunting license, what animals will you be able to hunt?

I like the system you have there, where you have to complete a shooting portion to show competency. I think other countries would benefit from that system.

I hope your not shooting a 6.5 it’s plain as day it won’t even penetrate paper. Good luck on qualifying hope you do well.

Welcome aboard! My brother lives in Sweden and all of his in-laws hunt together, but he hasn't started the licensing process. Good luck on the shooting test.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back