Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

New from Oklahoma

Cap-Tan

What’s up y’all. I started hunting in 2018 and it quickly became my biggest obsession. Started out hunting just whitetail with dreams of hunting elk and all sorts of other critters someday. I’ve now hunted out of state 3 years in a row (one of which I didn’t have tags but was just tickled pink to be a part of it) and last year I got to help pack out a cow elk for someone else and probably had the biggest dumb grin on my face the whole time. I’m happy to be here and hope to learn lots and hopefully contribute as well.

You forgot to mention we just got back from a week of pronghorn hunting. Glad you joined up brother it's a great place.giphy-10.gif

Welcome from Wyoming. Lots of family in NE Oklahoma, I miss the dove hunting and fishing down there for sure.

What’s up y’all. I started hunting in 2018 and it quickly became my biggest obsession. Started out hunting just whitetail with dreams of hunting elk and all sorts of other critters someday. I’ve now hunted out of state 3 years in a row (one of which I didn’t have tags but was just tickled pink to be a part of it) and last year I got to help pack out a cow elk for someone else and probably had the biggest dumb grin on my face the whole time. I’m happy to be here and hope to learn lots and hopefully contribute as well.
I just joined myself so far I'm liking it .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back