Yeti GOBOX Collection

Top Gun 2

Some may miss one of the connections between the original and current. Here is a clip to watch prior to seeing the movie that may help connect the dots. It's a quick 2 minute clip (connection hint is w/in the first minute) from the original TOP GUN though within is a link to the new movie. Without spoilers - it will help to have this refresher. ;) AND, if the chance presents itself - IMAX... IMAX, IMAX.

Some may miss one of the connections between the original and current. Here is a clip to watch prior to seeing the movie that may help connect the dots. It's a quick 2 minute clip (connection hint is w/in the first minute) from the original TOP GUN though within is a link to the new movie. Without spoilers - it will help to have this refresher. ;) AND, if the chance presents itself - IMAX... IMAX, IMAX.

Penny Benjamin, the admiral’s daughter!!

Was trying to avoid the literal spoiler. Though you win! Not sure the prize... Park Place or $500 Monopoly Bucks? Haha! :) Small spoiler in the grand scheme so no penalty box.

I’m mildly obsessed with this movie! Just watched this video with the producer and Miles Teller talking about how it was made.

I never even considered that the actors had to turn on the cameras, and the producer wouldn’t see the footage until they landed. Insane!!

This movie was brought up a few weeks ago at a work event. One mentioned that there was over 800 hours of filming done for this film. I’d be curious to know if that’s the norm or much more. I thought it was a heck of a film, especially being a sequel.

I did not see the first Top Gun when it came out or Gone With the Wind ;)

But having now seen them both, I agree with my Grandmother. Clark is better than Tom.

Is Kelly in the new one ?

I did not see the first Top Gun when it came out or Gone With the Wind ;)

But having now seen them both, I agree with my Grandmother. Clark is better than Tom.

Is Kelly in the new one ?
There's a meme further up. TC is a vampire.

I'm living in a remote part of Alaska for the summer. It's amazing, but bummed I'm not going to be able to see this in an imax or theatre.

I’m mildly obsessed with this movie! Just watched this video with the producer and Miles Teller talking about how it was made.

I never even considered that the actors had to turn on the cameras, and the producer wouldn’t see the footage until they landed. Insane!!

Damn, if my wife won't go I'm taking that girl from the climbing gym.

Back