Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Top 20 elk of all time (typical and nontypical)

Many of those stories wouldn't make it outta an ethics class without some damage. I do enjoy looking at big racks (so to speak) and that article was great!

I dont think that list is very accurate. Its probably close but I can think of at least one bull that isnt on the list. Should be #6 typical. It's currently #2 in Utah and scored 421" It was killed just a few days before Skoronski killed the #5 bull.. Fun to look at none the less.

I dont think that list is very accurate. Its probably close but I can think of at least one bull that isnt on the list. Should be #6 typical. It's currently #2 in Utah and scored 421" It was killed just a few days before Skoronski killed the #5 bull.. Fun to look at none the less.

Gota love the Utards... they hate being 'one upped' when it comes to elk. ;)

There is also a 498net 502gross from az back in 97 or 98 from the Rez that was never entered for some reason. that is the biggest non farm or high fence bull that I know of.

Very interesting to see the old bulls from the 70's, 60's, and 1932?? I did notice that MT didn't have any listed in the non typical. Too bad MT doesn't grow em any bigger.

this is real nice, I will have to get some more time to read more.thanks for sharing

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back