Top 20 elk of all time (typical and nontypical)

Many of those stories wouldn't make it outta an ethics class without some damage. I do enjoy looking at big racks (so to speak) and that article was great!

I dont think that list is very accurate. Its probably close but I can think of at least one bull that isnt on the list. Should be #6 typical. It's currently #2 in Utah and scored 421" It was killed just a few days before Skoronski killed the #5 bull.. Fun to look at none the less.

I dont think that list is very accurate. Its probably close but I can think of at least one bull that isnt on the list. Should be #6 typical. It's currently #2 in Utah and scored 421" It was killed just a few days before Skoronski killed the #5 bull.. Fun to look at none the less.

Gota love the Utards... they hate being 'one upped' when it comes to elk. ;)

There is also a 498net 502gross from az back in 97 or 98 from the Rez that was never entered for some reason. that is the biggest non farm or high fence bull that I know of.

Very interesting to see the old bulls from the 70's, 60's, and 1932?? I did notice that MT didn't have any listed in the non typical. Too bad MT doesn't grow em any bigger.

this is real nice, I will have to get some more time to read more.thanks for sharing

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back