• Yes, i like that stuff

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • no, I don't think it should be shown

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Post more video of Miller in his gay shorts and boots

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters

schmalts

I cleaned up and zoomed and cropped and slow motion of the Airplane buck getting whacked. I hesitate to post it as some my find it distasteful. It is pretty amazing to see the bullet vapor trail and how hard it impacts. Even though it was a higher hit than i liked I am still in shock he managed to get back on all 4

Last edited:
Distasteful??

Dude, it's us! We are crass, rude, unruley and indifferent.

Thanks for the warning, now post the video.
The moral police have the option of looking away.

Sure, the extreme might be offended but seriously, I think it's good to see those vids. As was previously said...if nothing else, they are usually educational. I always enjoy seeing real-life kills on tape -- better than the static images because it's more life-like and in the moment. I say post the bastage!

OK, here it is. Remember to hit the "full screen" button in the lower right corner of the viewer. I can't believe no one voted for Miller's shorts

Yesireee

Not any worse than UFC or the Bible for that matter!

Thanks for postin it

Last edited:
Which shooting iron did you use..or did you mention already? Looks like you hit a milk jug of red kool-aid with a varmit grenade.

. I can't believe no one voted for Miller's shorts
]

If you do have slo-mo video of Miller in his shorts and boots doing his Village People "impersonation", well, I think I could live without seeing it...........

I was runnin my 7WSM with a 140 grain BT. A lot of gun for lopes, but I like the fact it was one I built myself and have taken 3 lopes in a little over a years time

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back