Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Tired

Addicting

Lots to do, leaving Sat morning for Wyoming. Not packed, guns need final sight in, and the trailer is prepped but needs a quick weld.

Yet here I sit in my chair, haven’t done anything productive all day. Feel like I need a nap. This isn’t good.

Lots to do, leaving Sat morning for Wyoming. Not packed, guns need final sight in, and the trailer is prepped but needs a quick weld.

Yet here I sit in my chair, haven’t done anything productive all day. Feel like I need a nap. This isn’t good.
Well, you still have next Friday...:)

Well got off my arse and figure out what’s going on with the truck going into low power mode. Hit a bad set of railroad tracks the other day and it hit so hard it broke the connector to the gas pedal. Easy zip tie fix. Pulled out the welder to zip the trailer back together and the welder won’t power up. Guess I wasn’t meant to do that. Off to the Lincoln welder place to get it fixed. Good thing that was a nice to do and not a have to do chore.

Now I’ve earned that nap but it’s too late to take it.

I worked up and planted over 5 acres with 4'to6' equipment in 90 degree heat today. I'm beyond tired and need two naps.

Until you have farmed, you don't understand what it takes to be a farmer.
My family has a dry land wheat and barley farm North of Shelby, Montana. I understand. mtmuley

Blah... been there, done that - more times than I can count, Addicting. You're in good company. Haha! :)

I have that Southern Elk syndrome as well and it drives my wife a bit off tilt. In fact, as I type, I'm supposed to work on some e-learning deal for PADI, just don't have the drive to begin.

For Seeth's comment - A few years, my buddy and I would help a ranch with their cattle and bucking hay onto a flatbed (and visa versa in the barn). The family allowed us to hunt their property. A good trade though that work is rough - and rewarding.

Put of the range to today, it rained and there was a fog. Got two guns tuned up and ready to go. Top is a new Rem 700 7-08 build that’s probably for sale. 140g Nosler BT @2900 fps @ 100 yards. Have a hard time deciding to keep or sell. The bottom is a 300 PRC at 200 yards, measured 1.32” center to center. 175g LRX at 3200 fps. Not to shabby for poor conditions and never getting that nap, at least the range was to myself. FC0774F6-47BA-4F7B-8338-962F4BFE18D6.jpeg37D0CEBE-D89D-4B1A-B273-6D1B73A92508.jpeg

Back