Throwback Thursday

Here's some red meat for the wolf-pack

5163_108679183082_5258721_n.jpg

Apparently this was right after Jane's Addiction released Nothing's Shocking. I are fashion.

Shaved sides, and braids or dreads?

LI. . .you sure you aren't from Indiana? Back in the day we rocked the mullets here!! I wish I could scan some of my hair days pics!! ( back when I had hair!!!) Bon Jovi, KISS, Motley Crue, AC/DC. . .man, good times. Actually. . .got tickets to go see the Crue in Indy in July!!! I better start using Rogaine now if I wanna fit in!! lol
Hey Jeff....Queens NY. And your right those were the good ole days and man did I have a mullet. Gotta add Maiden and Queensryche to the list. These days a lot shorter and.....thinner.lol....I have a few more when the situation calls.....:cool:

Hey Jeff....Queens NY. And your right those were the good ole days and man did I have a mullet. Gotta add Maiden and Queensryche to the list. These days a lot shorter and.....thinner.lol....I have a few more when the situation calls.....:cool:

LOL. Queensryche yes! I have a friend that is great friends with them and actually when they come through they stay at his place, I actually gave him some goose jerkey for them to try. .they are still huge overseas!

Hey I would have killed for hair like MTmillers. . .just sayin!!!:)

I rocked my mullet...until I joined the military between my junior and senior years and had to shave it off to do reserve time before I graduated HS....

Ben and Cush,

Did either of you have the "dirty" jean jacket with all the patches stitched to it?

There's a vastly disproportionate number of redheads represented here!
We could probably get a grant to study the correlation there...

I was so 'anti-establishment' in high school that I wouldn't get my letterman jacket even though I lettered in 3 varsity sports....I got my varsity letter sewn on my leather jacket...lol

Rifle silhouette competition. I think I was around 8 years old so it would be around 1983 or so. That junior rifle was still much bigger than me :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back