PEAX Equipment

Thoughts on Wolves?

wyoming should stand there ground.
the feds should figure out we are bull headed and wont back down from anyone.
no battles are ever won by backing down. stand firm.hump
i don't drink or do drugs like some of you kids i'm old enough to be set in my ways and you can all think its ok the feds wont "F" you all in the end but i know better even if we agree to what they wont they wont let us control them enough to keep them contained.
you are all right though we will never live long enough to leagelly shoot a wolf.
by then the other game will be gone enough your chances of hunting anything will be greatly reduced.
buzz what a guy do at 3:30 in the morning if it aint tweeek

Hey middleton,

Have you noticed, by some remote chance, that the timer on the board is not set to any time zone in the United States?

I doubt you'd be smart enough to figure that out all on your own...have a third grader explain it to you...along with the wolf EIS.

Notice this post...made at 9:13am local time in Wyoming...says 3:13pm. If you need help with the math...find that third grader again.

thats right all you collage kids take time to write this bunk and spell check all you wont. now here we are in english class again.
i own a multi million doller corperation and a ranch with livestock and you guys are still racking up your student loans. who needs to spell just to stur up the pot thats all i'm doing is keeping these posts going.
i'm old enough that i don't give a chit about you guys thinking you are right all the time things are black and white its my experiance that there are many shades of gray. wyoming wonts to keep the gray as a option and not be led like lambs to the wolves.
i give it 20 yrs and everyone in the usfws will know they "f"ed up.:p

What's your problem cmiddleton? I usually like reading your posts, but I think you are off on this one.
Folks that have gone to college and can spell are on your bad list.
Glad you have a great business and brag about how rich you are. Guess you want to change the subject.:confused:
Shades of "gray"? When do we get to see that side. If I am understanding you correctly, Wyoming has done everything perfectly and the only fault lies with the "f'ed" up Feds.
You were wrong on the site clock and call Buzz a "tweeker".:rolleyes:
Man are you bouncing everywhere and hitting very little.

Cmiddelton, don’t let these guys get under your skin. You have to understand something, liberals cannot win a debate of the facts held in English, so they must steer the conversation and frame the debate into terms that are more favorable to them. When someone starts to talk sense, they use insults and mockery to belittle that person and change the subject.
Hears an example, how many times have you heard that the state of Wyoming is holding up the delisting process ? They (liberals) NEED to establish that as an excepted fact, when in reality, it is the USFWS that is holding up delisting. Wyoming would delist tomorrow if USFWS would let them. The Wyoming plan is completely functional under the parameters set up within the reintroduction plan. It would protect a sustainable population of wolves within reasonably large set boundaries, and keep them in check outside of those boundaries.

A-con,

You're wrong...as usual. You're post proves that you have no concept of how the ESA works, whats stated in the EIS, State VS. Federal mandates, etc. You're clueless.

The state of Wyoming has no control over federal mandates and laws. What part of that is too difficult for you to comprehend?

Wyoming has NO say in when or how wolves are delisted...thats all in the hands of the feds.

Also, you need to read the EIS as well. The state of Wyoming agreed to the plan. Under that plan, the state of Wyoming MUST come up with a MP that is acceptable to the USFWS (the agency responsible for Endangered Species Management).

Wyomings plan has failed to meet the scrutiny of the USFWS and the EIS. Until an acceptable plan is presented to the USFWS by the state of Wyoming...wolves will never be delisted in any state. Thats how things work in the United States, sorry if you're not on board. The ship has sailed and you're still standing on the dock.

Those are the facts, and if you're too ignorant to understand something that simple any further debate with you is a waste of time.

You dont get it, and likely never will.

Thanks Buzz. My primary reason for making that post was to watch you light up like a Christmas tree, I am enjoying the glow!

Still, you make so many of my points for me, let’s take a look;

I said;
"When someone starts to talk sense, they use insults and mockery to belittle that person and change the subject."

And you said;
"you have no concept " "You're clueless" "The ship has sailed and you're still standing on the dock." "you're too ignorant "

I said;
"it is the USFWS that is holding up delisting. Wyoming would delist tomorrow if USFWS would let them."

And you said;
"Wyoming has NO say in when or how wolves are delisted...thats all in the hands of the feds.

I appreciate you taking my side, please continue.

A-con,

I honestly thought you were somewhat smarter than you're appearing here...I was really wrong.

This is a classic line that proves you have no grasp of the wolf reintroduction:

"Wyoming would delist tomorrow if USFWS would let them."

Thats perhaps the dumbest statements I've ever heard on HT. You're so dumb you think Wyoming has the authority to delist wolves...what a dimwit.

HAHA!

This is hilarious.

I now realize that simple issues are beyond you, sorry for complicating things with trying to present facts to you.

I'm also more than likely wrong about you standing on the dock...more like standing in the driveway as the short bus turns the corner.

Oh, and one last thing...guess what?

The wolves still arent delisted and are enjoying full federal protection because of Wyomings failure to follow the EIS...thats the only real fact that matters.

You can try to blame it on anything else you want...but you're just flat wrong. End of story.

It pretty clear that I meant Wyoming would (have the USFWS) delist, but without nitpicking that detail, you pretty much have nothing, right ?

Buzz, People like Acon, MD4me, cmiddleton (who's probably a welfare rancher who inherited the ranch) are never going to understand the wolf issue. Maybe it's because because they don't want to understand it or they're incapable of comprehending it. Thanks, though, for continually explaining it even though it's hopeless to educate some people. I actually think they believe that if they continue to deny reality it will somehow change to conform to their opinion.:confused: :rolleyes:

Remember Ithaca 37, you can’t read my posts because I’m on your “afraid of this guy” list.
Still, since you & Buzz are so sure my opinion is wrong, will one of you please tell me what my opinion is ? While you’re at it, please tell me what YOUR opinion is ? The two of you ( or three if you count Jose ) have spent so much time belittling other people on this issue, I forgot. I do believe we have very similar opinions of what needs to happen next.

Question, if we do have similar opinions, and Buzz thinks I’m flat wrong, does that mean he thinks he is flat wrong as well ?

way to go A-con finally someone who comprehends the problem its not wyomings plan its the feds who are holding this thing up they wont a plan we gave it to them.
one biologest didn't like it so they are holding up the whole process.
how do i get on that other guys don't answer list.
i didn't start the name calling buzz did over at mm so if he wonts to play i'm game gives me something to look forward to.
this mess has been hashed and rehashed for a long time on these two sights he wont back off and i wont either i don't like the reintroduction and never will
he just wonts to shoot one, i wont to shoot them all.
he said i was in la la land i say he is a tweeker tit for tat all in a days fun
mt miller no offence to you but i dont look at how i spell things on here i type just like i'm talking to you i just get tired of people grading these posts like high school
i understood A-con perfectly and were are bad people in everyones eyes because we support wyomings stand on this crap.
i made the point at mm i dont have any state or fedral leases welfare ranching is what makes you able to afford your grocerys. like i told buzz try eating computer chips.
i'm not bragging about what i have i'm making the point that what is typed here has no meaning in life

Ithaca 37 said:
Buzz, People like Acon, MD4me, cmiddleton (who's probably a welfare rancher who inherited the ranch) are never going to understand the wolf issue. Maybe it's because because they don't want to understand it or they're incapable of comprehending it. Thanks, though, for continually explaining it even though it's hopeless to educate some people. I actually think they believe that if they continue to deny reality it will somehow change to conform to their opinion.:confused: :rolleyes:

...too bad, I thought you had graduated from Buzz's tick inspector. You don't educate people by initiating a cycle of insult.

nhy, I've been posting here since HT was started. I used to spend lots of time and energy trying to educate people. I finally gave up on some of them and put them on my list. Some people would rather be ignorant than learn the truth. If they want to be educated all they have to do is start googling subjects and educate themselves, as I do. It's real easy.

Ithaca 37 said:
............If they want to be educated all they have to do is start googling subjects and educate themselves, as I do. It's real easy.

Hooray for you.
There you have it. The key to education is "googling." After all, if its on the web it must be true.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back