Yeti GOBOX Collection

Thoughts on this shot? - Tim Wells

He is a hell of a shot. This shot is way outside my capabilities. I feel good out to 40 myself, I will stick with that.

As much as I don't agree with shooting at an animal at that distance... The fact that he practices out to 120 yards daily is impressive. I don't know anyone who can shoot a bow better than he can. Even with sights 99% of people couldn't make a shot like that.

99.9% of hunters should not take this shot. In my opinion he is different. I have seen very few guys I know that should shoot free hand at a deer target at 100 yards with a rifle, then when its a real deer the percentages get even worse.
He is an unbelievable shot on game!
To much jealousy.

99.9% of hunters should not take this shot. In my opinion he is different. I have seen very few guys I know that should shoot free hand at a deer target at 100 yards with a rifle, then when its a real deer the percentages get even worse.
He is an unbelievable shot on game!
To much jealousy.
Jealousy? Being able to shoot an aspirin out of the air, doesn't mean he can predict what an alert animal will do in the 2 seconds after it hears the pop of his string. It's just reality. As is the fact he lost probably 90% or more of the meat from that.

Hell of a shot though.

Not sure this has anything to do with the discussion at all and frankly it’s none of your business what he does for his life partner.

Your comment is more disgusting than the shot he took.

Cmon now… that guy is a TV character that dresses and acts like that for the effect.

Let’s not feign outrage when he gets exactly the reaction he’s looking for…:)

It's funny that these kinda clowns think that just everybody is so stupid to not know they lost all the meat. They sat around doing all the filming and chatting and not a knife to that bull. They can't even lift it's head due to complete rigor mortis, with the guts in. They lost 100% of the meat.

It's funny that these kinda clowns think that just everybody is so stupid to not know they lost all the meat. They sat around doing all the filming and chatting and not a knife to that bull. They can't even lift it's head due to complete rigor mortis, with the guts in. They lost 100% of the meat.
Laying in the Arizona sun when recovered in September, what could possibly go wrong

Some one gotta find the video clip of the grizz he walks up to and shoots right in the head.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back