Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Thoughts on E-scouting thread/videos

I think it would be a great idea. I look forward to learning the process you go through and get some behind the scenes info on the show.

Thanks Randy.

SD

Yes, this would be greatly helpful, with all Google Earth and the HuntX products available, I have been E-scouting more and would love the tips!

I'm going "against the grain".

No, not interested, but only for completely selfish reasons. I've found I'm pretty dang good at electronic scouting, often nailing down the exact location (within a few hundred yards) that will produce... and I would prefer everyone else isn't.

Yes. I would love to see your approach.

Also, I don't know the unit very well but I have some friends that are familiar with the area.

This would be awesome. For people just getting into out west hunting with no mentors this is extremely helpful. Will you notify everyone on where to find the post?

Randy,

I wholeheartedly support the idea! Many of us could use this type of mentorship and education. I also like your thoughts on 'why this unit' vs some of the other units you hunt, in not wanting to put the spotlight on someone else's 'Honey Hole'. Please keep us posted. I'd love to here your thoughts.

I love the idea. I was looking for a post like this. One of the issues i am running into is how to find areas that are closed to off road vehicles? Google earth and other apps dont seem to have this information.

What ever happened to this? Randy also mentioned this in one of the podcasts. I'm afraid to ask this, becuase I'm sure I missed something. I promise I have spent over an hour looking for the thread. I even searched every thread started by Big Fin over the last six months.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back