This place needs some excitement.

warmer

Well, I refuse to give the Oregon crew their fifteen minutes of fame, so I refuse to read that thread. The Wilks bros.thread seems to have dried up when the ball landed in the Fed's court. This place needs to liven up a little. Any seen Jose lately?

Mthuntr

I haven't seen him in a while. Maybe this will work in gaining his attention...I fully agree with the current prices grazers are paying (or not) for using their public lands.

bigskyblueman

I've missed him as well.........Frankly, ranchers should get free grazing for life, transferable at death to their heirs, and the Presidential Medal of Freedom which includes deed to the land, free and clear.

Gerald Martin

You won't get him to respond to this thread for a while. Word on the street is that he and BuzzH are down in Nevada on a hunt for domestics.

hank4elk

I woke up this morning.
That's always exciting!
What's next?
Oh ,yeah....thanks for the reminder JC!

WestT

We could always talk about baiting, politics, or religion. That should get some opinions brewing.

Dinkshooter

If you don't find aging an elk by their sack size entertaining you have lost all sight of what is important in this world.

JohnCushman

Warmer wants to liven the place up, so I could tell you guys stories about the 2 time I went to Tijuana and got arrested both times....but, this is a family site, so you'll have to share a campfire and a few adult beverages with me to hear the stories :D

Gr8bawana

Warmer wants to liven the place up, so I could tell you guys stories about the 2 time I went to Tijuana and got arrested both times....but, this is a family site, so you'll have to share a campfire and a few adult beverages with me to hear the stories :D

I hope you guys all read Big Fin's story about his trip to Mexico with his buddies during his college days. Hillarious!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDBowhuntr