This is what we're up against

Bigjay73

Jay Cutler posted a pic of his elk success on IG. Some people were upset by the pic, including this gem:

“I could never kill any animal that beautiful..She could have babies waiting on her,” one person posted on the photos. “Poor harmless animal,”

Here's the pic🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20201005-085856_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I was in Jackson Hole with my family a few years ago. While walking around the square a woman says to her husband “how sickening, think of the animals they had to kill to make those arches”. As I spun around my wife grabbed my arm and gave me the STFU look. I just said, “actually none, they are shed antlers” and walked away. I couldn’t let that much stupid go by without saying something.

First and foremost. Congratulations. Very nice !

Secondly, as sad, uniformed, uneducated and bad as the comment sounds it gets worse, much worse in some cases. There are three men and two women on the forum that has knowledge of what I went through and still go through. My job was threatened, my family, my dogs, myself and in the most vile manner you can imagine. We still fight different groups that want hunting and trapping shut down ( polar bear, seals, muskox, walrus, whales, beaver, lynx, fox, muskrat, marten, others )

Just a quick idea of how far folks will go. In 2017 a sick, dying polar bear was filmed and after they spotted it they called for cameras to be flown in instead do calling conservation/.wildlife. They used the footage to promote their climate change agenda and even showed it in schools again promoting the dangers of climate change. They are still using it. If they had called wildlife conservation they would have euthanized it and an autopsy would have been performed, as bears get old, sick, injured like all other creatures on earth. If anyone is interested Polar Bear numbers have increased each year for several years now. I keep hoping your president will let all the hides in storage here in Canada be shipped to the folks who harvested them.

Back to the original post. Nice harvest, congratulations. The "dumb " statement is both sad and laughable .-- And scary, as it was made by someone who might vote on a hunting issue.

How do you harvest an animal without killing it? I must be doing something wrong i guess.
Sorry you missed my humor. I was poking fun at those that try to sound politically correct and not ruffling any feathers by using that term. I harvested a great deer last weekend...No you didn’t you killed it...

That rifle is worth more than my truck.

In all honesty congrats to him on the bull but I'm not sure there's much of any actual controversy. If you have 600k followers you could post about free ice cream and saving puppies from burning buildings and get hater comments.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
applesauce4000
Back