PEAX Equipment

this is me

deerhunter24

Hi im deerhunter24 I have hunted my whole life starting with rabbits and working all the way up to buffalo. my prefference is hunting from the back of a ute but i also love a good spot and stalk. the first gun i got was a 22lr shooting rabbits and now i shoot deer with 223. I joined this talk to find out other peoples opinions on my favorite hobby and also to find out if i have the latest and greatest gear. if you have time, go check out my talks and make sure to let me know your opinions.

Hi im deerhunter24 I have hunted my whole life starting with rabbits and working all the way up to buffalo. my prefference is hunting from the back of a ute but i also love a good spot and stalk. the first gun i got was a 22lr shooting rabbits and now i shoot deer with 223. I joined this talk to find out other peoples opinions on my favorite hobby and also to find out if i have the latest and greatest gear. if you have time, go check out my talks and make sure to let me know your opinions.
Lets hear about this buffalo, do you mean bison and was it a farm animal?

Latest and greatest? You have to go over to rokslide to find that out. :rolleyes:

They might not be a bot but they aren’t from Merica. I’m guessing Cameroon.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back