MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Thinking of hunting in the UK? Take a listen to this brilliant podcast

devon deer

@406LIFE asked me to do this podcast, that was out of my comfort zone, but I hooked him up with a guy in the UK who does a lot for hunting there, similar to what @Big Fin does here.
Its the only podcast I have ever listened to from beginning to end.
Cheers
Richard

Many thanks to you for connecting me to Charlie. As representatives of hunting in the UK you are both top notch. We probably could have recorded a 8-hour podcast easily.

Anyone interested in hunting the UK should check out Charlie's channel Fieldsports TV on youtube.

Not many people interested @406LIFE it would appear.
But we have each others email so stay in touch and you can do another podcast after you've been over and shot some deer and caught some fish
Cheers
Richard

Not many people interested @406LIFE it would appear.
But we have each others email so stay in touch and you can do another podcast after you've been over and shot some deer and caught some fish
Cheers
Richard
Maybe not on here, but man, the downloads from around the world have been incredible. And the feedback has been what I was hoping for, to show people the accessible and unique hunting your way. Hopefully we will be over soon.

That is great news!
There will be plenty of deer here for your visit, there is a local guy who hunts with birds of prey on my friends farm so that could also work.
Cheers
Richard

I enjoyed the podcast, I am working on planning a graduation hunting trip for my son, he is not sure if he wants to do a roe buck hunt or something else yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back