Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Thinking of changing my name....

Call me Mr Bob LABLAH !!!! That sounds like what I hear from mm.com posters...

BLAH BLAH BLAH...... heheh

LOL..."Rap is to music what etch a sketch is to art"...Dood! (is that what you're changing your name to Moosie?....Dooooood!!!) :D
I agree with fairchase on the rap crap...rap is to music what Madonna is to chastity.

I think you must've chit on some of those guys keyboards over there at MM... if they know your name is oscar, they know you would do it?? :confused:

..the average age of those who are pissed at you is 42, the rest are younger ...or older. (Moosie's Stat. Analysis 101)

Shizzle fo my Nizzle ....... Yo.

4wpic3.jpg

How many stupid people are there with you in your town Bandit ? Are you talknig about the guys riding the 4-wheelers ? there's a few around here too.

I think I offended someone with this response :

"Why do you care if someone rides their ATV all day on approved roads"
If that would happen... I wouldn't care.

I didn't say all ATV drivers are lazy..... I said :

"If you own an ATV you're a PUS-EYE or an OLD fart. "

"DID I offend Anyone ? Good, Get over it FATTY !!!!"

I didn't say ATV drivers are Lazy, Now you're putting words in my mouth and I'm almost offended....

"I can tell you from my ""experience"" that the trails being made are mostly from your summer week-end riders, not your sportsmen. "

Please send a Resume on Your ""Experience"" to [email protected] so I can review it...thanx

yeah it looks like you did offend some of them. The pic I'm referring to Oscar was the one with the big sub-woofers on it. It reminds me of alot of cars being driven around here fdalling apart that have expensive stereos in them with huge speakers like those.

WHC, Most of my posts are about Bob La BLAH ;)

Cali....I usually like my wits to impress people... But sometimes People don't think I'm funny.. Go figure ;)

Yeah... go figure...

When has anyone on here ever known Moosie to be "not funny"?

:cool:

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fingelfinger
Back