Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Thinking about Busnell optics? DON'T

FINALLY was able to jump around the ghosting this afternoon by pretending to call in an order. THEN I was able to talk to someone, a nice sales rep who tracked down a customer service supervisor. The scope is on its way back to me. Appears to be operator error. The scope came with an instructions sheet for their somewhat unique (to me anyway) turret design. But the instructions are black font on a very dark grey background (what kind of idiot commercial artist dreamed up that dopey color scheme?). I struggled to read the print with my old eyes and new glasses that had wrong prescription. Apparently, during my struggles I misread the instructions. For some unknown reason the turret knobs on Elite scopes are designed to be pulled up after every adjustment so dial can be reset to zero. Why? I dunno. This is a 1-4x scope. Not like I will be readjusting elevation for thousand yard shots. Just some "innovation" that can go wrong. Fixing something that's not broken. Anyway, looks like I misunderstood the instructions and was trying to pull the knobs up to adjust reticle and only spinning the wheels.
1710957564209.png

I liked the Bushnell LRHS i had - now @BAKPAKR owns. Turret/Reticle is solid. For the price, I've seen more expensive scopes that were far less usable/reliable. Glass is obviously not like some of the upper echelon options that come at double/triple the price.
IMG_4111.jpeg
IMG_5455.jpeg

I liked the Bushnell LRHS i had - now @BAKPAKR owns. Turret/Reticle is solid. For the price, I've seen more expensive scopes that were far less usable/reliable. Glass is obviously not like some of the upper echelon options that come at double/triple the price.
View attachment 319867
View attachment 319868

I was hoping that scope would bring me a little of that @William Christy magic (kind of like Frosty’s hat). But, so far, it has only gotten me a whitetail doe and a few rocks. ☹️

IMG_2725.jpeg

BTW - my custom brake cover was removed for the shot.

What a glorious thread. Hot tip - when you turn the turret and there are clicks, the reticle should be adjusting. When the turret spins freely without clicks, it's not adjusting the reticle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back