Things that chap my ass..

MULE

Its kind of like a ethics topic but not quite.

You know...what pisses you off?

For me.

Its this.

Hello, Mr Rancher..I'm a badass coyote hunter. Can I have access to your land? Gee..thanks! Coyote hunting is great here. Will I help you this spring?.. Umm geee..umm

But the coyotes have babies! I can't help you Mr. Rancher. I know its the spring. But that 20 dollar winter dog means more to me than your potential 900 dollar steer.

Second

Use enough gun.

Rubber Underware?
biggrin.gif

---Spotlighters driving around trying to jack a deer when you are set up on the edge of a field night calling....Now that pisses me off.
Doug

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-03-2003 20:59: Message edited by: Doug ]</font>

#1 People who like to fish but can't stand people who kill animals, Duh.

#2 People who say guns are made to kill people.

#3 People who say you should eat everything you kill, another Duh.

#4 People who think of all California as rich Yeppies, dopers or emm never mind.

#5 People who ask, what do you do with the coyotes after you kill them.

there is alot more but I'm tired lol.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-03-2003 21:29: Message edited by: Danny Batastini ]</font>

People who think Fur Hunters have no impact on Ranchers Stock loss. Fact is, Every Rancher I know is glad to see me, whatever time of year it is, as he full well knows that significantly reducing overall predator numbers within his boundaries clearly result in reduced stock loss. Second, using too much Gun.

Narrow minded pepole.

Oh, you still use a bow with training wheels, well I guess I'm BETTER than you I use a long bow I made myself.
mad.gif
That same guys is usualy wearing the latest, greatest camo underwear.

It's doen't matter much to me as long as you have a good time, enjoy the outdoors, and conduct yourself in an ethical and legal mannor.
biggrin.gif

Baskin Robbin makes 31 flavors of ice cream because lots of people like ice cream. Just in different flavors.

I guess now that I think about it more. what realy chaps my ass is SLOB hunters and SNOB hunters.

Have fun and take a kid hunting.

Byron

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-04-2003 07:48: Message edited by: Byron South ]</font>

Texas, and/or high fence shoots,,,,,,,,,,,oops that was a bit snobish

People who are liars!
mad.gif

People who refer to a Mt Lion or Bobcat as a "Kitty." "Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty." It sounds so "Dorkey."

People who ride ATV's all over the place.

People who kill something like a "Wood Rat" and then have their picture taken, holding the rat by the tail in one hand, and their 7 MM Mag in the other.

That is enough.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-05-2003 08:22: Message edited by: Bruce A. Kennedy ]</font>

The SOBs who don't care where their guns are pointing when they're crossing fences or gawking off.

I second the ones who ask; "what do you do with them after you shoot them."

One more; Just showed someone a call, "What's it suposed to be?"
Any more, either with or without sarcasm, I say, "You'd have to ask the coyote."

There's more but that'll do for now.

Brad

What chaps my ass.....
1. Road hunting quail hunters, blowing my calling stands
2. A three and half month long quail season
3.Hunters who bullshit more than a fisherman
4.Guys who shoot a coyote and think they are saving a steer

I'm so dang content right now, not much pisses me off.

If I had to pick something I guess it would be.....

car salesman

the car insurance racket

real estate people

TV commercials

TV evangelists

Government squandering of our tax dollars

products that don't perform as advertised

spam e-mail

slow drivers in the fast lane

helmet laws

liars

pseudo intellectuals

self righteous people

that's about it...
smile.gif

When my wife gets in one of her "I want you now" moods and it lasts for two weeks straight, right in the middle of huntin season...DANG!!!!h2m

I'm surprised you need to ask?
Hunts out of season (poacher), hunts protected species, takes more than a limit, hunts posted/no trespassing areas, shoots up road signs/farm irrigation equipment, and generally gives hunting and hunters a bad name. That's a slob.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-08-2003 13:38: Message edited by: NASA ]</font>

Been guiding hunts the last 10 days and we have had quite alot of rain, so at the top of my list right now is leaky tents.

Sheep hunting at 13,000 feet in the miserable cold rain with a leaky poncho, sopping wet overalls and long-johns, 2 ounces of rain in each boot, and having a diahrea call, finding a nice tree to climb into for some protection, finally stripping, squatting, jumping because of a stick poked you in the hiney, re-settling, finishing to find a bit of brown stuff on the poncho edge, swearing, digging for the toilet paper, only to find it also is sopping WET!!!!!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-12-2003 00:47: Message edited by: Locohead ]</font>

Back