There Has To Be A Trick......

Hunterman

When I read this in my Field and Stream(February issue, page 49 Hunting Q&A), I new I was doing something wrong...This is the exact way the question and answer was written:

Q: A friend of mine tells me that you can get infections from Mule Deer blood when you're gutting a carcass. I've never heard of this happening with whitetails. Is it true?

A: I beleive it is.I've seen cut fingers, particularly cut cuticals, become badly infected after contact with Mule Deer blood.It's a good idea to wear surgeons' gloves when doing this kind of work whether your hands are intact or not.

What I would like to know is,,, Why would someone need surgeons' gloves if thier hands are not intact??
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-19-2004 09:58: Message edited by: Hunterman ]</font>

I wonder how would a person with only one arm field dress a deer or animal???? I know that they would need to two arms to shoot and everything but I mena how would they huntin the first place??????
Quick Draw

Quickdraw, I guess a one armed man field dressing a deer, would be like a one legged man at a butt-kicking party! ROTFLMBO!
wink.gif

-RW-

Maybe they just float around the room with a mind of their own..Did ya ever think of that???
wink.gif

My dad is missing a hand and he shoots just fine, gutting one out is kind of a challenge for him, and skinning more so, but he manages. I think he prefers I do it for him though.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back