The West side east side story!!!

at night it's about 80 degrees.....
during the day, it's about 180 degrees. :cool:

there are other reasons, but i'm keeping my mouth shut. i ain't giving the elkhumpers anymore ammo. :D

You guys aren't leaving me out this time! I might even bring Wendy! Don't know if she'll do a night trip, but I'll be there rain or shine! Can't let these Westsiders show us all up! LOL! :D

John

John, you and me need to get some practice in before we tear up the westside trash talking, closet homos, wannabee like the eastside, pieces of catfish dung, losers. :D

Remember, the last we went out, we got skunked. The only fish we had was GIVEN to us by Ken. :D

GF is not going to "Take" me on the water or any where else. I guess I'm going to have to wear somekind of a protector next time we go fishing. I sure won't be bending over to pick up any senkos I drop. LOL

J.D.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I sure won't be bending over to pick up any senkos I drop<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got fish you and 2fastaz can use my boat anytime.. bring lots of senkos I need a bunch.....

Delw

Mtnman....
I see the fisherdoody is floating by us again..I hope that Wendy is an actual person and one that isn't full of fisherwoosie air....LMAO...
So...When is this great event actually going to happen and some fish will actually be caught by all..
You know what guy's, there is some ponds very close to here and there is thousands of fish in them....Concrete ponds and they feed them all of the time.....Maybe you need to come here and fish...At least every one would limit out.....HAHAHAHA!!!! :D :D :D

Elkchsr
LMAO
I know about those types of ponds, very productive if you can avoid the owners ;)

The next fishing adventure better be soon so we can post more pics to satisfy those starved boys in the north country :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Got fish you and 2fastaz can use my boat anytime.. bring lots of senkos I need a bunch..... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey GotFish your little car got a trailer hitch Delw says we can use his boat. Fill it up for us we're on our way.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> The next fishing adventure better be soon so we can post more pics to satisfy those starved boys in the north country <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let's see...........deciding this will only take another 3-4 weeks :D :D

I've been gone almost 2 weeks and I see you losers havn't even started...Very typical........LMAO!!!!! :D :D :D

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back