The Storms of Life

Best of luck Randy to both you and your mom in your separate quests and prayers to you both and your family!

Happy to see you are able to get after him. You should have good conditions!

Wishing all the best for your mother during her treatment.

Glad you and your family are able to work together to help in supporting your mom in her battle with cancer. Best of luck to you in your Big Billie Pursuit, and prayers for your mom and her support crew.

I’m adding your mom to my prayers, maybe my Minnesotan accent will boost them higher for her.

I'm probably more anxious about this hunt than you are. I really hope you are able to locate the billy, and I pray that your mom is doing well.

Good luck on the goat hunt Randy, but it pales in comparison to what you’re doing for your Mom. I know she loves and appreciates all this time and support you’re giving her

Prayers for your mom. Family is important and it's good to see that you realize that. Good luck with that billy!

Hey were with you man. I went through that with my mom.
Also missed a few hunts that would have been great. And feel sooooo blessed for all the great things in my life.
I would bring her cases of canned sockeye salmon n coolers of fresh frozen filets. And take in a whitetail hunt during Thanksgiving. So going out fishing so I could bring her one of her favorite foods n great for her also. And I miss her dearly. But my 94 year old dad is doing great.
Now I have a 5 year old to teach n hang out with every day. So great to see him grow. I was always too busy working to see our kids daily lives. And you can be sure that he will be spending lots of time with papa hunting fishing trapping being out in the bush identifying plants n animal tracks. He already does moose calls that are excellent.
Mom would always tell us, take care of the people around you and you are automatically taking care of yourself.
I kinda taught myself to live on my wins man
Taking one making one helps

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back