Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

The shootings just won't stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as telling people to leave; if someone bitches constantly about things but doesn’t ever provide a way to change it then they provide no value. I don’t care who stays or leaves BUT if we could get rid of the radical 10% on each side there would be a lot more progress for the other 80%.
If someone is engaging in government by voting and contacting their elected representatives, they can complain all they want IMO.

And yes I agree on money and political impotence, made worse by a healthy helping of public stupidity.

All countries have people with mental health issues. All countries have evil people. All countries get to hear about the shooters in the US through the media. Other countries don't have mass shootings though.
Will the banning of assault weapons solve the problem - at this point I doubt it would make much difference.

It’s funny how questioning anything about the way we are is met with “leave” or “sorry you hate America”. Sad and quite ironic for a democracy… you all would have hated the founding fathers
I think the reason people are telling buzz to leave is because he was talking about retiring to a foreign country whilst running down USA last week, which might be the most white privileged thing you can do.
No one’s telling random people to leave for expressing their thoughts.

Our country does not have strict gun laws by any definition. Make the weapons capable of these atrocities illegal for untrained civilians to own. We're never going to be a great country until human lives are valued by law, and "well regulated" is the chant of 2A advocates.
I thought we already had a law against shooting other people.

I thought we already had a law against shooting other people.
Assault weapons were already banned in this city. They have some of the strictest gun laws in the nation. The city itself has challenged court decisions, appealed set backs etc. This is a very blue, very wealthy area, one of the most "progressive" in the nation. Anyone who plans on murdering people doesn't give two cents about any laws let alone gun laws.

The reasons why are literally written on his body.

He also made bizarre rap videos fortelling what he was going to do. Walking around in a tac vest sprinkling bullets out of his hands talking about his destiny and he knew what he needed to do. Videos were on YouTube and available for all to see. My guess is like most mass shooters he will have been known to law enforcement.

View attachment 228653

Here's some more pictures for your collection.
FW29P8WXkAoK6Qd.jpegFW3IvmuWAAIJf-c.jpegFW3AaI2VUAUvNNW.jpegFW2xrUUXgAEix0w.jpeg

Lease quit spreading this disinformation.

Don't worry. If you ever break down while towing your mighty 4,500lb towing capacity I'll bring a flatbed and tow your truck and trailer home (because I have a big boy truck).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back