Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

The Rabbit Died

Hunterman

When Lady Nutcracker and I got home from Jazzercise, I went out to do the chorse, and found our buck rabbit was dead in his cage :cool: ( and I was going to let him go and visit the doe this week-end)...Now I have to find another buck to service the poor doe...I figurethat 3 days is long enough for her to get over him hump

And by the way,,,How many of you thought that Lady Nutcracker was

Hunterman(Tony)

You got me, too.... :rolleyes: ...

I wonder, however, if many of the younger forum members are even aware of the old "rabbit test" for pregancy...I don't think it's been used for years...

That was in the days before EPT....THAT invention could have spared a lot of us a LOT of worry when we were young folks, me includued.. ;) ...

Of course, that was back when MOBY DICK was a MINNOW... :D ....

I figured her or one of the girls. I was like oh shit tonys going hunting

This is what I thought...

If you wouldn't have said any thing, you could have had Mr. Rabbit in the soup pot and no one would have been the wiser... ;) :D

I thought that would get some of y'all :D

I asked Orca Lover and Quick Draw who feed in the morning, and if the buck was ok?? They said everything was fine...The buck was doing his buck thing,,sitting around looking like a rabbit hump

Oh well,, I guess thats farming :cool:

And you guys thought someone was knocked-up :D :D :D

Hunterman(Tony)

I have no clue what you guys are talking about. When Hunterman said "a rabbit died," I thought what happened was exactly that...a rabbit had died. I don't get why or how it could mean anything else??? :confused:

To bad about the rabbit.

WH, In the old days (untill the 60s IIRC) they used a rabbits ovaries to check if a woman was pregnant. To get the overies the rabbit was killed thus the expression "the rabbit has died"

WH... Years ago the standard test for pregnancy involved taking a sample from a woman who might be preggers and introducing it in some way to a lab rabbit... I don't how what the exact procedure was, but I remember that if the rabbit died, it meant the lady in question was in a family way...SO, "the rabbit died" was a common euphemism meaning that the patient was pregnant...

I expect that PETA would be having a fit it about it today if it was still be practiced... :rolleyes: ....

Pygmy I thought you said the toughest think about knocking up that rabbit was getting the little bugger to hold still??...something about you holding it by the ears? :p

I dont have to worry about rabbits dieing here and someone being pregnat the only time I get scared is when april comes home says she killed a car with the vehicle.
The womens ran over 3 cats in her life and each time she found out within a few days she was pregnat.

Now thats something that I never heard about. Wow. I learned something new! Damn, I wonder what old stuff got replaced by that new information.

Washington Hunter said:
I have no clue what you guys are talking about. When Hunterman said "a rabbit died," I thought what happened was exactly that...a rabbit had died. I don't get why or how it could mean anything else??? :confused:

Don't worry WH, you're about to learn all sorts of new things about "being pregnant". ;)

Rabbits, cats, people getting pregnat by drinking water in some cases, I tihnk I'll avoid all of the above...LOL LOL LOL.
Quick Draw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back