The People have Spoken

BHR

I bet George Soros, Micheal Moron, Tommy D, Ithaca 37, Buzz H, and all other like minded folk, are crying in their lattes this morning, just thinking about all the Supreme Court justices that will be needed to be appointed in the next for years! Ouch!

Paul

I was listening to a liberal talk show this morning and the Freaking poor losers are already crying about how Bush stole this election and that we now live under a "dictator"... what a bunch of pathetic assholes. I can`t wait to see the look on MIKE the Morons ugly fat face!!

well, i will not feel comfortable until the Dems stop talking about court action. get the right judges and they can keep it in question for a while. It was actually closer than I thought it would be, but at least the Rep. picked up some more seats in congress.

The AP is reporting that Kerry will Concede at 1 p.m. eastern and has already called president Bush and informed him of his intention to concede.

If that is true my hat is off to him for not dragging this out for weeks and battling in the courts.

The democrats must feel absolutely shell shocked this morning. Lost the White House, Daschle was defeated, Republicans keep control of both the House and Senate. But hey they gained the Governorship of the Great State of Montana. :D

Nemont

Happy days are here to stay, at least for the next four year's.
What happened to all the chest thumper's ????Licking some deep wound's today ?
Go Bush !!!!!!!

Kerry concedes.
"If that is true my hat is off to him for not dragging this out for weeks and battling in the courts."

How could he not concede , he lost .

I am a happy man today!

It would be funny listening to the Democrats' conspiracy theories if they didn't keep driving a wedge between people. I can't see Kerry prolonging things and in the end,looking like another Goremaster:)

I am glad to see Kerry lost, but to say that I am "happy" just isn't right either. IMO, the choices we had for president and many of the other political offices were abismol at best.

I think that American politics needs a "Coming to Jesus" in the non-religious sense of the word. It takes way to damn much money to get elected, it prevents citizens who are as intelligent and informed as the "politicians" from getting intimately involved.

So now we have to wait until 2008, then what? Is Hillary going to run? What "name" will the republican party run up the pole? I just don't like or trust any of those bastards.

It takes way to damn much money to get elected, it prevents citizens who are as intelligent and informed as the "politicians" from getting intimately involved.
I totally agree with that, except I would probably throw in the word "more" before "intelligent" and "informed."

BHR,

Actually, I wasnt crying in my latte, as I was too busy chasing rams in Petty Creek today, one of the areas that FNAWS hasnt made a deal with the devil yet.

I also couldnt care less, as I didnt vote for either.

Its really something, not since 1936 has a president won like this where they get so many votes and get a majority of the house and a majority of the senate.

The stock markets, DOW, NASDAQ, and S&P are all really going up the few days so far since the election.

Tom, Bush won big time ,the majority spoke yet we still have poster's trying to make it out like Bush is a bad guy.
If all these dooms day guys were half as bright as they keep telling us they are ,I really dont think Bush would of won in such a big way.

Deb, it might be big win to some but it wasnt a landslide or mandate. It was a win none the less.

It is a good thing in a way. The powers that be will be getting my input alot more often via snail mail and emails. So I will be a little more proactive on true hunting issues.

"Deb, it might be big win to some but it wasnt a landslide or mandate"
Nut, it was more then just a win.

Consider:

"• Bush took both the popular vote and the Electoral College vote; he beat Democratic Sen. John Kerry 51 percent to 48 percent, grabbing more than 59 million votes, compared with Kerry's more than 55 million.

• Republicans made gains in both their U.S. House and the Senate majorities, including ousting the Democrats' Senate leader, Tom Daschle of South Dakota. They also picked up seats in the Arizona Legislature.

• And in what might have helped turn the election for Bush, the president grabbed a majority of voters who considered moral issues and values top concerns.

In Arizona, voters put the state squarely on Bush's side, giving the president an 11 percentage-point margin of victory in a state he had carried by only 6 points in 2000.

And despite what state Democrats characterized as the largest and best-organized registration and get-out-the-vote efforts they'd ever assembled, voters gave Kerry virtually the same proportion of votes Al Gore won in 2000, less than 45 percent, while giving Bush a boost of 5 points, to 55 percent."

Back