The next craze in bullets?

lot To be seen. I couldn’t find any bullet lengths or suggested twist rates.

Edit. Just watched the video and now I am even more skeptical. If every bullet is the same than why are they sequentialy packaged?

This statement is interesting.

“Doppler radar verified low drag coefficient (high BC) bullets are forgiving of twist rate, seating depth and muzzle velocity.”

Pretty bold. Realitive to what?

Last edited:
The true intended target is the money in your pocket. Nothing more. Nothing less.

They missed mine.
I see the "get off my lawn" crowd is out in force this morning. :) Some people are interested in technological advances past a lead ball. I wonder if any respectable shooter has been using the 110 6mm bullet all winter....Pat Sinclair 110 testing and Results

Last edited by a moderator:
You can stand on my lawn all you want, but don't try to put your hands in my pockets... ;)

I imagine 95% of the people here would quit hunting if they could only use lead balls. Solve point-creep issues overnight.

You can stand on my lawn all you want, but don't try to put your hands in my pockets... ;)

I imagine 95% of the people here would quit hunting if they could only use lead balls. Solve point-creep issues overnight.

Or there would be many, many wounded critters running around and dying without ever being found next year.

Center fire cartridges were introduced 150 years ago, I think that's old enough technology for me. :D

Well that is total BS.

Is it though? Not because of the lead ball, but because of the lack of proficiency of the hunter. It would be the same if you made everyone only use archery equipment next year. A lot of guys would still go hunt even if they didn't spend the time to become proficient with the equipment. The equipment you choose to use requires a greater level of expertise don't you think? My gut tells me that most guys wouldn't just quit hunting. Instead, they'd go buy a muzzleloader and head out into the field anyway.

I guess I could have explained that more clearly the first time around 🤷‍♂️

Back