Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

The new stuff on the forum Upgrade

Yep I don't have to learn to spell now!! Yay I can blame it on the site!! :D

Washington Hunter, That option I put up so that you can MAKE a post.. Realised you Spelt some stuff wrong, or a Link didn't work. then you have up to 20 mins to make a Change before it says you've edited it.

I am Also goin gto make it so Between the 20 mins and the 24 hour mark you can edit your post. But it is Locked after the 24 hour mark. I hate it when Someone changes a post after 14 people replied and then changes the Whole meaning of the Thread. HELL, thats what I'm hear for ;)

Anyways, after 20 mins it will say you edited it.

Moosie,

How come posts don't show up under "Daily Topics" for a few minutes? Is that because of the 20 minute edit rule?

And what does the Report Post feature do?

The Daily Topics take about one min to show up. It has to do with new Download URL Navigation Narrator Online V3.21.

Report Post is an Option to notify the Admin (ME) that a topic is RUDE, BAD, or hell, even FUNNY for that matter. Usually to stop a Fight before it happens or makes the Admin aware something is happening that he might not know about because he doesn't spend as much time Online as you do :D

It's a Quick way to notify me instead of Emailing me all the time like ya do

Thanks,

And I just reported your post for using the wrong form of "hear". You should have used "here". I will report your spelling errors for you...

TAHNX.. I have MY "SPEL Check" on to Minimise the ERRERS I get. If I get Emails for every Misteak I make I'm guessing I'l git alot more Emails :D :D

PS, All your Emails go to my Junk folder anyways :D (And yes, I know Anyways isn't a word) :D

PS< DID you catch that my Answer Above was DUNNO ? I basically have no Friggin Idea ?!?!?!

Moosie Wispers "Sometimes I need to Explain my Jokes so I did" :D

Nahhhh, I missed your Dunno joke.... But thanks for taking the time to explain where the funny part was, as it was not obvious....

But that is a good idea for you to explain your posts.... Especially the ones in Sportsman's Issues....

Hey, and another "bitch of the day", can you re-label the Forum names into not using ALL CAPS on some of them? They look bad on the Daily Topics summary. Also, while you are at it, can you make the Thread Title Bold in the Daily Topics? It used to be....

Cool new format, Delw. You've done a great job here!

Disregard, I just read the "Question for everyone" post by Delw.

"But that is a good idea for you to explain your posts.... Especially the ones in Sportsman's Issues...."

Skippi-di DO DA DAY !!! I say to myself as I walk into the Camper. HUMMmm I don't make sense ?

Washington hunter, when you come on a Ranch hunt with me I'll grant you that permission :D

Moosie, thanks for the explanation on the editing thing. You know, it would be nice if I had rights to edit your posts, just so I could take the "s" off of "anyways" for you. Can you set me up for that? ;)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back