Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

The new stuff on the forum Upgrade

Delw

Here are some things I thought were pretty cool with this version.

You can have every forum have a different time table of show topics. for example Fireside gets hit pretty heavy so the default is 25 days, The 2002 and 2003 hunttalk kill sections get very little posts and They are set to "show all topics"

so when you go in there you will see all the topics even though they are 1-2 years old. Kinda like a sticky.

ANother neat upgrade is Quick reply. If your already logged in and you want to reply just type in your msg.

Then there is a "UBBFriend: Email this page to someone ". You can email a page to someone instead of copy and pasting the link

Also there is a " Printer-friendly view of this topic " and it will print out a topic with out all the forum stuff. Lower left corner bootom of page.

"WELCOME TO MOOSIE'S HUNT TALK Recent Visitors: 6 " if you click on that(whos online) you will get some pretty cool info and board stats.

I am sure there is more I just ave to find it LOL

If you find anything that doesnt work Please let me or oscar know.

I have all mods disabled now until I figure out how to set permissions.
Admins are all working ok.

The gremlins I am working on.

Delw

Oh ya..... At the very top of the forum page is a link called "directory" there is some cool stuff in that one also and a members search

Delw

Well normally you would talk to Oscar , but since he is sleeping, and You say you DID get a popup saying you one a hundred bucks (only moosie would type that wrong thats how I know its authentic).

Do you take visa? after I bought should say moosie's card bought my new truck .I think there was about $125 left before it maxed out.

Delw

Is it to late to edit??

Actually thinking back on it I do remember it saying I WON a hundred and twenty five bucks. Yup, thats what it said.

Good job Delw the site looks great. One thing I do miss is the rifle shot when clicking on to the forums though. Kind of stupid but way way cool! good job

Happy trails

One thing I do miss is the rifle shot when clicking on to the forums though. Kind of stupid but way way cool!
Ridgerunner,

I guess I could add that sound bite into the private msg (you got mail) thing. Then all you have to do is get alot of PM'S ;)

Delw

Where? I guess I missed it. There was a new "keep me logged in" check box but I didn't see the "cyber sneaker" option. But then, I'm not always the most observant. :D

Got to my profile at the top of the page and then go to » Edit Preferences and then scroll down the page to Hide from Recent Visitors feature? and place a check mark in it and then hit the Update Profile button at the bottom of the page.

Elkhunter,
also in view profiles, I just noticed you can set the "view number of days" in there. and make your own default.

Delw

The quick links mod is installed and seems to work, however it isnt updateing old post. but when a new reply is made it updates that. I will see if I can find a fix from the guys on the ubb board.

Delw

Oh wait it does update them if there is a reply in the topic. Guess we will have to wait for elkchaser to get back so all the topics are replied to LMAO

Delw

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back