Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

The Legacy of a Whitetail Deer Hunter

blueridge

Josh Brolin plays Buck Ferguson, a tv hunting host taking his son on his first deer hunt.
It's goofy, has nothing to do with real deer hunting, and is a parody of hunting shows, but if you can set aside the part of you that has to constantly say "That's not how you do it", or "that would never happen in real life," then it may make you laugh your a$$ off a time or three. Available on Netflix.

Josh Brolin plays Buck Ferguson, a tv hunting host taking his son on his first deer hunt.
It's goofy, has nothing to do with real deer hunting, and is a parody of hunting shows, but if you can set aside the part of you that has to constantly say "That's not how you do it", or "that would never happen in real life," then it may make you laugh your a$$ off a time or three. Available on Netflix.

"you want me to cross the bridge to get a video of you from the other side testing out the bridge to make sure it's safe?"

hahaha! sounds pretty comical if you can detach from the reality of deer hunting. Hopefully they don't shed a bad light on hunting using stereotypes but it's definitely something I'll watch.

I’ve seen this on Netflix. A lot of it was filmed here in N.C. at an ATV park. I believe it’s Flats Off Road Park in Marion, NC. Don’t we all wish we could have a deer like that one walk out and take a drink in front of us.

Last edited:
"you want me to cross the bridge to get a video of you from the other side testing out the bridge to make sure it's safe?"

hahaha! sounds pretty comical if you can detach from the reality of deer hunting. Hopefully they don't shed a bad light on hunting using stereotypes but it's definitely something I'll watch.
It’s billed as a comedy but it’s really more of a story about a famous or tv hunter who tries to set aside time time to hunt with his son that lives with the boys mother / Bucks ex wife and has his cameraman film the process. Not a bad film and I enjoyed parts of it but didn’t find it comical. More of a sad reality of broken families and relationships and a dad trying his best to spend a meaningful yet frustrating trip with his son he rarely sees and at the same time keep the cameraman from being a bad influence on him.

Lol

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back