Caribou Gear Tarp

The Influence of Buschy and Dinkshooter

Grizzley

An Este Lauder Ad on the side scroll of the Hunt Talk Site? Did I miss something or did they come out with a new line of camo face paint? Dinkshooter and Buschy are the only two people on this site that I know currently using their products!

Now there is a "Create Your Zwinky" which is a fancy way of looking at Dinkshooters neighbor! Just Sayin!

I thought I was the only one that was getting those wonderful placement ads. I would love to see dinks ads if they are based off search history! I can only imagine.

Eye cream every morning and night, no exceptions! My post-hunt evening routine makes Grizzley and Upper Deck uncomfortable, but keeps my youthful appearance up. Their jokes become ever more witty and it is an endless source of laughs. After this many years, I would hate to take that away from them. For inquiring minds, I recommend Avon Solutions Plus eye creme.;)

Those ads are based on your search history, just sayin...

Eye cream every morning and night, no exceptions! My post-hunt evening routine makes Grizzley and Upper Deck uncomfortable, but keeps my youthful appearance up. Their jokes become ever more witty and it is an endless source of laughs. After this many years, I would hate to take that away from them. For inquiring minds, I recommend Avon Solutions Plus eye creme.;)

There is little wonder why I have been afraid to return to NoDak to chase archery deer.

I keep getting a candy crush ad that automatically takes me to the App Store on my mobile device whether I click it or not. And I have never searched or typed those words until just now.

Back