The hunting game

That one seems familiar. Deer hunter for pc was a big one for my brother and I. Think we had them all 1 through 5? We had a couple cabelas ones too but they werent as good. Pretty much the only video games I ever played as a kid. I remember playing oregon trail in school as part of history class. My shitty grades reflected that project I spent the whole time shooting buffalo.🤣

That one seems familiar. Deer hunter for pc was a big one for my brother and I. Think we had them all 1 through 5? We had a couple cabelas ones too but they werent as good. Pretty much the only video games I ever played as a kid. I remember playing oregon trail in school as part of history class. My shitty grades reflected that project I spent the whole time shooting buffalo.🤣
I played deer hunter as well. OT I’d waste all my ammo trying to hit the fast squirrels and rabbits which hardly produced any meat.
DCA451FA-5A3C-435E-A569-044350004AFD.png

I was rummaging thru a box of old crap and I found my Magellan The Hunting Game CD. I loved this game as a kid brought back some memories. Did anyone else have this game?

Oh yeah, my buddy had this game. It pissed me off though because the big deer would only show their antlers at the edge of the screen. Never enough for a shot.

Back