PEAX Equipment

The Hunt For Pamela Anderson

Squirrel's words always confuse me, but they are entertaining.

I did however understand this and laughed out loud: "finally he followed us to camp and checked her tag, she beat me with the royal scepter and sent me into the castle with explicit instructions to stay and keep my mouth shut. I listened in as she barked at him more than I thought she ever would. He stammered and stuttered out some lame excuse about it was his right to watch the elk too but it must have made an impression as our tail gave us considerable space after that."

Squirrel, Fact or Fiction.....a good story and photos! Thanks for sharing. For those of us that haven’t been out yet, you story helped the void in our life. memtb

Not to be too blunt but this should have a price tag, I mean how rich is someone telling me I can't write and he mis-spells "reading" in his post. That alone was ample compensation for the time it took to put this together.

The country and the elk were great, the people not so much.

Reactions: JDH
Squirrel I empathize with you on the annoyance of vehicles and people interfering with a hunt.

In 2012 I was set up on my archery hunt on a herd bedded and has a pickup drive 50 yards from me and watch me call the bull in and stick him with an arrow. At the time I sure didn't appreciate it though....

I'm afraid I could not in good conscience not pull the trigger on some of the bulls you passed but your Princess had the tag and can do what ever she wants with it. Thanks for sharing the hunt .

@squirrel I sure hate it when I see DWM's in the field, I wish they'd stay in the office where they belong!

It's not like there were 100's of other tag holders for them to watch. There are only 28 tags. Sounds like you were where the elk were hanging which is where the DWM would likely be during a trophy elk hunt, isn't it? 🤪

There was no apparent "jiggle" Pretty sure they were real but she wouldn't let me touchem.

Obviously some more purty pitchers for the dick, jane, spot crowd are requard.View attachment 120945

squirrel, I was lost at about your second sentence, but this got my attention.

Sharp looking golden. Maybe you could let him tell the story so I can understand it.

Did an elk die?

Was it a He, Him, His elk or a Her, She, Hers elk? This stuff is over my head.

squirrel, I was lost at about your second sentence, but this got my attention.

Sharp looking golden. Maybe you could let him tell the story so I can understand it.

Did an elk die?

Was it a He, Him, His elk or a Her, She, Hers elk? This stuff is over my head.

Far as I know all the top end named bulls, Arnold, Danny, The beast, Elephant head, Pamela did not get shot. But it did make me wonder when i found a 25-35 WCF casing on a rocky remote knob. Just where were you in early October Brent??? Got proof?

And the golden is a GIRL. Never transpose an animals gender or it makes you look like a dolt.

My favorite shot of The Beast... facial expression more be-fitting of a Cape Buffalo.

DSC07481.JPG

Far as I know all the top end named bulls, Arnold, Danny, The beast, Elephant head, Pamela did not get shot. But it did make me wonder when i found a 25-35 WCF casing on a rocky remote knob. Just where were you in early October Brent??? Got proof?

And the golden is a GIRL. Never transpose an animals gender or it makes you look like a dolt.

My favorite shot of The Beast... facial expression more be-fitting of a Cape Buffalo.

View attachment 121034

Well, that is one fine looking girl then. And maybe she could tell the story next time.

Not a chance that I would ever use something so modern as a .25-35, besides, so it isn't mine. Only bottleneck case I have is a .38-72.

Indeed, that bull does have a cape buffalo look about him.

Better luck next time. I'll work on my reading comprehension 'til next time.

Game wardens are supposed to regulate hunters. Seems odd a hunter would feel entitled to tell the GW not to watch them. Whatever.

So your old lady wouldn't mind dropping her pants and taking a piss while I stare through my scope from 400 yards away? I can get me a badge on line if that is the determining factor...

Do you have a recent pic of her?

If I had been hunting WITH Pam instead of FOR Pam it would have been a bit more understandable.

So your old lady wouldn't mind dropping her pants and taking a piss while I stare through my scope from 400 yards away? I can get me a badge on line if that is the determining factor...

Do you have a recent pic of her?

If I had been hunting WITH Pam instead of FOR Pam it would have been a bit more understandable.

My old lady would likely just walk behind a bush or a tree.

My old lady would likely just walk behind a bush or a tree.

I KNOW!! But she went to his side of the bush... WTF?

No, but seriously, chics love getting ogled at by strange creepy guys. I still remember when i learned about it. 5-6 of us went in the bathroom in front of a girl group at a frat party, some hid behind the shower curtain the others walked out (apparently drunk chicks can't count none too good, who knew). Enter drunk girls...

You should have heard their squeals of delight upon the curtain being flung open. Girls just love a good surprise, we all got lucky that night, as in, lucky to make it back into the hallway alive...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back