The girls wanted a fish fry

While you’re fooling around on Brownlee what kind of chukar hatch are you seeing?

I tried to get over a couple of times before heading to Alaska, wet spring had me worried. Talked to the family taking care of my place near Pendleton, they haven’t had to irrigate yet.
we drew Snake River for deer, always loved those combo trips for deer and chucks. My last guests don’t leave until sept 19, I won’t have any scouting time, appreciate an update on the birds.
Don

Shows what I know about western fishing. Catfish and Crappie are alot of what we go after here in Alabama. When I think of fishing out there I think of trout, walleye, whitefish and salmon. Down here we would say what you caught would be some of the best eating around!

Shows what I know about western fishing. Catfish and Crappie are alot of what we go after here in Alabama. When I think of fishing out there I think of trout, walleye, whitefish and salmon. Down here we would say what you caught would be some of the best eating around!
For the most part you would be right. This a 52 mile long reservoir on the Snake River, the first reservoir of the Hell's Canyon complex built by Idaho Power in the 50's. Probably the best warmwater fishery for a variety of species in the Northwest.

I tried to get over a couple of times before heading to Alaska, wet spring had me worried. Talked to the family taking care of my place near Pendleton, they haven’t had to irrigate yet.
we drew Snake River for deer, always loved those combo trips for deer and chucks. My last guests don’t leave until sept 19, I won’t have any scouting time, appreciate an update on the birds.
Don
Was there this past Tuesday, 2 pairs of adult birds with no chicks!!! 😩😩😩
Matt

Back