The Express!! Choo Choo!

Congrats! Is he a raghorn because he's busted up?

He's actually not busted up, just not symmetrical at all... I've always understood the term "raghorn" referring to a 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 year old bull. Basically an immature bull. My interpretation could be wrong though... I think this guy was 3 1/2 judging on previous kills, his body size, and teeth.

I count 6 on one side and 7 on the other. Tell everyone you killed a 6x7 this year. Give your buddies a steak or two. Pretty soon, you are the town bull slayer of 2015. Just keep the pictures to yourself.:D

I count 6 on one side and 7 on the other. Tell everyone you killed a 6x7 this year. Give your buddies a steak or two. Pretty soon, you are the town bull slayer of 2015. Just keep the pictures to yourself.:D

Well if I want to go full blown Eastern, it's actually a 6x8 :D
Blessed to have taken him, spent the time outdoors, and kept my streak alive for at least another year!

with all do respect...I am relatively new to elk hunting but I wouldnt consider this a spindly lil rag horn. He is a very cool bull and has some good character! I would be dang proud to own him! Congrats!

Looks tasty. I hope that I am next. Walked up on a spike and rag horn on Wednesday but the spike stood up, right in front of the legal rag horn. Hoping for better luck tomorrow. Congrats!

That aint no raghorn! :D

This is a raghorn.,,,he was screaming and then glunking as he came in.;)

Arrowed him twice in 5-10 seconds in the sweet spot, both at 20 yards. Keeled right over and leapt into my freezer after a 1.5 mile pack out. Choo choo!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 171
Back