The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think there will ever be a day or a time of reckoning with the national debt? Is that even a foreground issue anymore or is there a consensus that the can will keep getting kicked perpetually down the road?
All depends if the dollar remains the globally recognized reserve currency- if yes then we can dink around for ever - if no, then we are screwed.

My response was to the suggestion that all doctors and police could plan to be available to vote in person all Election Day.
I know. This is probably a dumb question but I've never voted anywhere other than Illinois. Do other states not have early voting?

I know. This is probably a dumb question but I've never voted anywhere other than Illinois. Do other states not have early voting?
Not answering the question (Google would probably provide), but I have never went to a polling booth in the last 20 years (IL). WA is all mail in ballots and I registered for mail-in when I lived in MT. There is literally zero reason to make people wait in line to vote. I get the ballot 10day before the deadline, mark my choices, sign, and drop in the box on the way to school. But I fully support moving voting to a Saturday or Sunday for people that standing in line is their thing. There is a reason for stirring that "fear" of mail in ballots and making voting harder than it should be.

Apparently you missed my post where I shared a link about how election fraud was proven with the hacking of a dominion machine, documented in court records in Georgia. Court sealed the records until recently (why??). Not reported by the mainstream media of course. So yea, millions fooled, just not how you believe. Therefore, Trump was right. Search for Alec Halderman, georgia, dominion. Do your own homework since you will only believe what you want to, as will the rest of us.

Tired of the liberal media and politicians throwing around lies. Insurrection, exonerated, Russia... theres too many to list. The People have lost trust in the media and government, the few who have not are fools.
Perhaps you should’ve shared your top secret, definitely not tinfoil hat induced, info to Fox News. They could’ve used it to save themselves from having to write a check for over 3/4 of a billion dollars to Dominion as part of the defamation settlement.

Perhaps you should’ve shared your top secret, definitely not tinfoil hat induced, info to Fox News. They could’ve used it to save themselves from having to write a check for over 3/4 of a billion dollars to Dominion as part of the defamation settlement.
Post #630, already answered that.
Post in thread 'Smell my Bunion'
https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/smell-my-bunion.323799/post-3747917

When news is censored by the main stream media, in direct collusion with our government (twitter files), just the tip of the iceberg, important information is not learned by the general public.

I hesitated to even comment in this thread but the amount of misinformation, and left leaning comments surprised me, a guy living in commielalaland.

For the complete record I support Trump. Proud to say it. Love the dumbfounded look on peoples faces out here when I say it. But Im too liberal to be a conservative by midwest standards, and apparently Im a right wing extremist by CA standards. I just go by facts and truth, and once you see through the political charades of both sides, you end up just wanting the best for America and the children you're raising in it.

Anyone actually want to come out as a Biden supporter? Please, by all means.

Please send link to this supposedly rigorous and now available proof of Dominion hacking.
Post #630. Link is MSN - on microsoft news, a major news source, not the onion or Babylon bee. Also shared how to search for it yourself. Alex Halderman, dominiom, georgia. Theres plenty of info out on it now. If nothing pops up, try using something other than google to search...

Post #630. Link is MSN - on microsoft news, a major news source, not the onion or Babylon bee. Also shared how to search for it yourself. Alex Halderman, dominiom, georgia. Theres plenty of info out on it now. If nothing pops up, try using something other than google to search...
I looked up your links and didn’t find any smoking gun or anything supportive of your claims at all. And common sense would seem to dictate that Fox News knew they were screwed and going to a trial would lead to a lot of internal nastiness being aired out in public. That’s a heckuva lot of money to pay otherwise. But I know this will fall on deaf ears. As Mark Twain said, “You can’t reason someone out of something that they weren’t reasoned into in the first place.”

I looked up your links and didn’t find any smoking gun or anything supportive of your claims at all. And common sense would seem to dictate that Fox News knew they were screwed and going to a trial would lead to a lot of internal nastiness being aired out in public. That’s a heckuva lot of money to pay otherwise. But I know this will fall on deaf ears. As Mark Twain said, “You can’t reason someone out of something that they weren’t reasoned into in the first place.”
K heres a link from the main stream news.

So the machines can be hacked, thats unarguable at this point. Elections are not safe with Dominion voting machines (define dominion while you're at it, see also: irony). Of course the article (mainstream news) says elections are safe despite this glaringly obvious vulnerability. Its just one proven way that its been hacked. How many ways are not known?

Post #630, already answered that.
Post in thread 'Smell my Bunion'
https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/smell-my-bunion.323799/post-3747917

When news is censored by the main stream media, in direct collusion with our government (twitter files), just the tip of the iceberg, important information is not learned by the general public.

I hesitated to even comment in this thread but the amount of misinformation, and left leaning comments surprised me, a guy living in commielalaland.

For the complete record I support Trump. Proud to say it. Love the dumbfounded look on peoples faces out here when I say it. But Im too liberal to be a conservative by midwest standards, and apparently Im a right wing extremist by CA standards. I just go by facts and truth, and once you see through the political charades of both sides, you end up just wanting the best for America and the children you're raising in it.

Anyone actually want to come out as a Biden supporter? Please, by all means.
I’ve been waiting to see all those Biden/Harris bumper stickers, yard signs, shirts….really anything. I mean there was 81million votes, at least a few should have shown up. I live in Oregon for crying out loud. I’m still waiting. Are people embarrassed to say they voted for him?

I think we need to move past this and start talking about things like economy, foreign relations, immigration, crime, inflation, war…you know, things affecting us everyday. How can we compare and contrast our two choices? Which candidate will get us moving on a better track? I wish we had some way to compare them.

I’ve been waiting to see all those Biden/Harris bumper stickers, yard signs, shirts….really anything. I mean there was 81million votes, at least a few should have shown up. I’m still waiting. Are people embarrassed to say they voted for him?

I think we need to move past this and start talking about things like economy, foreign relations, immigration, crime, inflation, war…you know, things affecting us everyday. How can we compare and contrast our two choices? Which candidate will get us moving on a better track? I wish we had some way to compare them.
Lets have a debate between Trump and Biden!! 😂😂😂. O/U on Biden being a no show??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back