Caribou Gear Tarp

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K heres a link from the main stream news.

So the machines can be hacked, thats unarguable at this point. Elections are not safe with Dominion voting machines (define dominion while you're at it, see also: irony). Of course the article (mainstream news) says elections are safe despite this glaringly obvious vulnerability. Its just one proven way that its been hacked. How many ways are not known?
It showed in one demonstration example by an expert witness with all kinds of info provided by Dominion during the suit and under conditions that did not reflect actual Election Day practices and safe guards and focused on QR code weakness that Georgia doesn’t use showed under these fake circumstances it is possible. And even then the folks objecting to the theoretical hacking did not offer any evidence (or even claim that I can tell) that actual Nov 2023 hacking actually occurred in Georgia.

This is why we call this an example of a conspiracy theory. Lots of little partially true tidbits that actually prove nothing but create fear and paranoia that a system is rigged by shadowy figures.

I think we need to move past this and start talking about things like economy, foreign relations, immigration, crime, inflation, war…you know, things affecting us everyday. How can we compare and contrast our two choices? Which candidate will get us moving on a better track? I wish we had some way to compare them.
On this we are fully in agreement.

While I agree concrete evidence is hard to come by there were some weird things that happened. Voting laws being changed, suppression of big stories, censoring of info, shutdown of voting machines, water pipes breaking, volunteers being kept from observing, etc.. I’m not saying anything nefarious went on but I don’t recall stuff like this happening before.

Once again, let’s get rid of ballot harvesting, almost all mail in voting, make it in-person paper ballots w/id, etc and see what happens. What would be the harm? It would certainly quell a lot of questions and we could put the questions to bed, correct. You would think everyone would be for this, especially the democrats to prove without a shadow of doubt there is no such election manipulation and we could once again have the most secure election in history.

But, let’s not forget the left is not immune to stolen election narrative….kind of the whole talk around the Russian collusion narrative, no?

If you don’t want to sit through the whole 12 minutes, listen from 2:08-2:30 and tell me how similar that sounds to what has been said from “Trumpers”.

No. to almost everything you say.

Fox News had to dig deep into their pockets, with their broadcasting knowingly false stories about Dominion, among other things. Rudy Giuliani has ruined the remainder of his life with the legal fallout of his knowingly pushing election lies.

Voting laws being changed is not in and of itself bad. Could be good, bad or indifferent.

While knocking on doors, I learned the legitimate reason for "ballot" harvesting. I met 90 year old blind seniors. They retain the right to vote. It is not unreasonable for a friend or family to deliver their ballot.

I live a bit less than 20 miles away from my voting precinct voting place. Why should my voting require nearly 40 miles of driving? Mail in voting makes for BETTER voting. A person can sit and go over their ballot with no pressure that they are holding up the next person in line. You can research a person or issue, to make certain you vote your preference. Your signature is compared with the signature when you registered to vote. That you are so hung up on this tells me that you are partially fooled by the big lie.

Trump made EVERY effort to prove the election was stolen. When in court, he failed at nearly every turn. Not because he was railroaded...he had NO case.

There was NOTHING wrong with the security of the last election, other than the efforts by Trump to overturn the results of the election in several states. Maybe you remember the phone tape made of his conversation with the Georgia Sec. of State.

Funny, you did not point to when the a Democratic candidate urged a gathering, so that the Capitol might be stormed, and ransacked. You would have if you could have. That one is a one off, owned by Trump, and now by the GOP, since they have nominated him once again.

Not answering the question (Google would probably provide), but I have never went to a polling booth in the last 20 years (IL). WA is all mail in ballots and I registered for mail-in when I lived in MT. There is literally zero reason to make people wait in line to vote. I get the ballot 10day before the deadline, mark my choices, sign, and drop in the box on the way to school. But I fully support moving voting to a Saturday or Sunday for people that standing in line is their thing. There is a reason for stirring that "fear" of mail in ballots and making voting harder than it should be.
It would be a win even to get everyone to agree that it's a goal to get more people voting. That's how ridiculous our democracy is now. We can't agree that getting everyone to vote is a goal...

I think we need to move past this and start talking about things like economy, foreign relations, immigration, crime, inflation, war…you know, things affecting us everyday. How can we compare and contrast our two choices? Which candidate will get us moving on a better track? I wish we had some way to compare them.

Screenshot_20240314_063603_Instagram.jpg

No. to almost everything you say.

Fox News had to dig deep into their pockets, with their broadcasting knowingly false stories about Dominion, among other things. Rudy Giuliani has ruined the remainder of his life with the legal fallout of his knowingly pushing election lies.

Voting laws being changed is not in and of itself bad. Could be good, bad or indifferent.

While knocking on doors, I learned the legitimate reason for "ballot" harvesting. I met 90 year old blind seniors. They retain the right to vote. It is not unreasonable for a friend or family to deliver their ballot.

I live a bit less than 20 miles away from my voting precinct voting place. Why should my voting require nearly 40 miles of driving? Mail in voting makes for BETTER voting. A person can sit and go over their ballot with no pressure that they are holding up the next person in line. You can research a person or issue, to make certain you vote your preference. Your signature is compared with the signature when you registered to vote. That you are so hung up on this tells me that you are partially fooled by the big lie.

Trump made EVERY effort to prove the election was stolen. When in court, he failed at nearly every turn. Not because he was railroaded...he had NO case.

There was NOTHING wrong with the security of the last election, other than the efforts by Trump to overturn the results of the election in several states. Maybe you remember the phone tape made of his conversation with the Georgia Sec. of State.

Funny, you did not point to when the a Democratic candidate urged a gathering, so that the Capitol might be stormed, and ransacked. You would have if you could have. That one is a one off, owned by Trump, and now by the GOP, since they have nominated him once again.
I know, I heard Biden say right after the election that it was the most secure election in history. I guess it’s true.

I’m glad we made such great progress on our election security in those 4 short years since the 2016 election. Reference video I posted.

As far as storming the capitol, let’s see what other lies Cheney and the committee hid from everyone before we go too far. Seems like new lies are coming out again, shocker. Just like Russian collusion, we may find what the D’s said happened wasn’t what it cracked up to be.

It would be a win even to get everyone to agree that it's a goal to get more people voting. That's how ridiculous our democracy is now. We can't agree that getting everyone to vote is a goal...
I think it is fairly clear that over the course of 200+ years the goal has been to get the "right people" to vote (and the scope of the "right people" has varied through the times).

And I say this as an absolute flag waiving believer that we are a shining city on a hill compared to the rest of the world.

Last edited:
I know, I heard Biden say right after the election that it was the most secure election in history. I guess it’s true.

I’m glad we made such great progress on our election security in those 4 short years since the 2016 election. Reference video I posted.

As far as storming the capitol, let’s see what other lies Cheney and the committee hid from everyone before we go too far. Seems like new lies are coming out again, shocker. Just like Russian collusion, we may find what the D’s said happened wasn’t what it cracked up to be.
I am fine with just standing on personal responsibility and pointing out the video shows lots of illegal behavior clearly intended to disrupt a congressional vote and a sitting President who at least encouraged the underlying outrage and fanned the flames until too late in any event. I will leave to others who knew what and when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back