MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not?

I live in Oregon and pump my own gas everyday.
It's totally unnecessary and makes it difficult for a lot of folks to vote. Colorado and Utah have had 100% mail in elections for over a decade with zero issues, along with 6 other states. I've honestly never voted in person in my life, college was all absentee and then CO,MT, MA, and now MI all allow by mail.

So to me it's like pumping my own gas... so you mean you want to go back to attendants, so stations shut down at night and cost more for what reason now...

My wife worked 6:30am to ~7-8pm for 19 days straight during the Michigan primary. No way she'd have been able to vote if we didn't have mail in... same goes for a lot of people.

Fact of the matter is voter fraud is extremely rare in the United States, and a number of our favorite autocrats around the globe have proven that you can very easily rig it with paper ballots and in person voting.

Yes, pretty much sums it up. I’m a registered independent that has voted down both isles during both local - national races. I definitely lean right but since the Russia hoax, Covid, twitter files, justice dept, etc I’ve grown more leery than I previously was of our institutions and I’m not afraid to say that. I grew up with 2 different neighbors being FBI agents. I grew up bleeding red, white, and blue believing in all our institutions. Sure has changed as I get older and wiser. Maybe I’ve swung too far sometimes but I’m not seeing a lot to tell me I’m wrong. Each day seems to bring more info to enforce they are all worthless.

On another note, I think we need to stop with the whole conspiracy labeling though. It seems the difference between a conspiracy theory and truth is about 6-8 months. The number of conspiracies that we have found out to be true over the last 7 years is pretty freaking high. Conspiracies grow and take root because of a lack of transparency, and our govt has become less transparent and honest every year.

Everyone can flame away, I’m ready.
Google CalExit. A lot of the problems you have are shared across the political spectrum. I'm not sure if ironic is the word, but Cal, Texas, and various other states want a divorce. But I am pretty sure it is coming from people that don't understand how the world works.

We need to stop listening to and voting for politicians that tell us what we want to hear. Time for everyone to grow up. The problems are hard, and the solutions will be too.

It's totally unnecessary and makes it difficult for a lot of folks to vote. Colorado and Utah have had 100% mail in elections for over a decade with zero issues, along with 6 other states. I've honestly never voted in person in my life, college was all absentee and then CO,MT, MA, and now MI all allow by mail.

So to me it's like pumping my own gas... so you mean you want to go back to attendants, so stations shut down at night and cost more for what reason now...

My wife worked 6:30am to ~7-8pm for 19 days straight during the Michigan primary. No way she'd have been able to vote if we didn't have mail in... same goes for a lot of people.

Fact of the matter is voter fraud is extremely rare in the United States, and a number of our favorite autocrats around the globe have proven that you can very easily rig it with paper ballots and in person voting.
Entirely different topic but states that don't have a law to allow employers time off to go vote is bullshit. For that matter working for a company that doesn't allow it regardless of of a law probably isn't a company worth working for. My .02

Google CalExit. A lot of the problems you have are shared across the political spectrum. I'm not sure if ironic is the word, but Cal, Texas, and various other states want a divorce. But I am pretty sure it is coming from people that don't understand how the world works.

We need to stop listening to and voting for politicians that tell us what we want to hear. Time for everyone to grow up. The problems are hard, and the solutions will be too.
I'll check it out.

Voting for politicians who tell us what we want to hear is the name of their game but the problem is that we don't know if they will follow through until it's too late. Sure, hopefully they won't be re-elected but often times it's too late by then.

I'm just hoping we make it another 4.5years without too much more damage that can't be fixed.

Entirely different topic but states that don't have a law to allow employers time off to go vote is bullshit. For that matter working for a company that doesn't allow it regardless of of a law probably isn't a company worth working for. My .02
What if we make it a national day off to go vote?

It’s probably the MAGA hat. The station attendant goes out to pump and decides it’s not worth the fight.

Speaking of a conspiracy that has been pushed 24/7 for years that is widely believed, is the one that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump.

There are millions of people being fooled by that one. There is a mountain of evidence, in plain sight, that the man behind that conspiracy should not be trusted.
Apparently you missed my post where I shared a link about how election fraud was proven with the hacking of a dominion machine, documented in court records in Georgia. Court sealed the records until recently (why??). Not reported by the mainstream media of course. So yea, millions fooled, just not how you believe. Therefore, Trump was right. Search for Alec Halderman, georgia, dominion. Do your own homework since you will only believe what you want to, as will the rest of us.

Tired of the liberal media and politicians throwing around lies. Insurrection, exonerated, Russia... theres too many to list. The People have lost trust in the media and government, the few who have not are fools.

Easy with paper ballots but yet mail-in ballots are immune to that? Hmmm

No, those of us on the east side of Oregon pump our own gas but the blue westside can't have that. Too inconvenient for them to get out of their car in the rain.

Not to split hairs but I feel like regardless what company policy is, if you wanted to take off to go vote you can. What are they going to do say no?
You don’t get the official seal to be a doctor. Gotta love the medical system and the hell they put future doctors through. And they have to pay to get treated like that!

Not to split hairs but I feel like regardless what company policy is, if you wanted to take off to go vote you can. What are they going to do say no?
Not sure what Will’s wife does, and while you are right, one can choose to do what they wish, I’m sure there are several careers that that may not work in. Medical field comes to mind pretty readily 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah, kind of think that would cause a shift*storm when that got out.

I'm just hoping we make it another 4.5years without too much more damage that can't be fixed.
Completey agree. Many of these senior politicians may be gone by then, after inflicting whatever damage. My hope is for more rational folks in Congress and those who are there truly for the benefit of constituents across the nation, of whatever stripe. My one particular concern is that Congress is losing a realistic perspective regarding the military and global strategic interests. As a Veteran, I don't see Congress men and women understanding the role and importance of the military at home and abroad ... let alone the significance of oath of office and commitment to put one's all at risk to honor that oath.

You don’t get the official seal to be a doctor. Gotta love the medical system and the hell they put future doctors through. And they have to pay to get treated like that!
I thought she was a Dr already and I'm totally ignorant to how that works so I learned something there. Sounds like a little organizing is in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinhba
Back