Caribou Gear

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SAJ-99, regards to Cheney being middle of the road

Did you see that through FOIA documents release she suppressed evidence that Trump requested 10,000 NG troops to protect the capitol. This has been verified by the transcripts of the deposition given. Cheney and her committee falsely claimed they had no evidence to support the claim DT had requested these troops, yet, it seems like they knew all along. Yep, just another middle of the road lying rino :sleep:. Hmmm, it's amazing how many conspiracy theories and outright debunks we've had over the last 3+ years.

Oh, btw, seems like less than half the information they, J6 committee, collected made its way into the report. Care to guess whose side the info was biased towards? Also, it's coming out her name is now all over the fake Russian collusion hoax as well. Cheney is a hack, just like her dad.

She is a prime example of the first of 3 bedrock principles.....a lot of republicans are democrats but there are no democrats who are republicans.

Last edited:
@SAJ-99, regards to Cheney being middle of the road

Did you see that through FOIA documents release she suppressed evidence that Trump requested 10,000 NG troops to protect the capitol. This has been verified by the transcripts of the deposition given. Cheney and her committee falsely claimed they had no evidence to support the claim DT had requested these troops, yet, it seems like they knew all along. Yep, just another middle of the road lying rino :sleep:. Hmmm, it's amazing how many conspiracy theories and outright debunks we've had over the last 3+ years.

She is a prime example of the first of 3 bedrock principles.....a lot of republicans are democrats but there are no democrats who are republicans.

Alternatively, Trump could have not extended the invite to gather on Jan. 6 to his clueless minions. None of it needed to happen. The day should have been a nothing day, other than certifying the obvious.

You'd think with all of documents Trump took with him, he'd have kept a copy of his request for himself.

Alternatively, Trump could have not extended the invite to gather on Jan. 6 to his clueless minions. None of it needed to happen. The day should have been a nothing day, other than certifying the obvious.

You'd think with all of documents Trump took with him, he'd have kept a copy of his request for himself.
How about this….lets let ALL the info on J6 to come forward? All the info the FBI declined to comment about, true transcripts of conversations that have been withheld, all video, the fake bombing they knew of ahead of time, etc, etc, etc.

Just like I’d like to know about all the blm/antifa ties and why nothing was done about those in which 25x more people killed and billions of damage done. Yet our leaders cheered those on…instigating if you will.

You have to be a total shill to not understand we know 1/10 of what really went on and why. Don’t be a shill. We all deserve to know the truth instead of our “leaders” hiding everything.

BTW, what does any of what you said have to do with suppressing of evidence? Red herring much?

Last edited:
The whole "rino" thing is stupid - it's as dumb as "birthing persons" type semantics. By any measure Ronald Reagan was the most successful Republican in the last 100 yrs. To call folks that represent his core approaches to political/global/economic affairs as "not really Republican" is just as stupid as trying to figure out how many genders there are - meaningless semantics. There is no doubt that "conservative populists" have now taken over the political apparatus of what has been know for 150 years as the Republican Party. They have brought with them a number of approaches to politics, global affairs and economics that would not have been standard Republican Party positions for much of its post -WW2 history. Along with it they have a recipe that wins primaries but looses elections at a record pace. These "New Republicans" can define themselves however they want, but they cannot pretend that the life long conservatives that led this party for decades were somehow not Republicans without labelling themselves as ignorant. We may not be Republicans now, but we were for far longer than the Orange Cheeto has been a member of the Party. One of three things will happen over the next 10 years or so - the fever dream will break and the GOP will drift back to its traditional conservativism, the Dems will scale back the wokism and traditional Republicans will make an uncomfortable home as the right wing of the Dem party, or a 3rd party will enter the landscape led largely by the traditional Republicans who reject Populism and its excesses. I personally welcome the first or third - the second would suck.

I wish AOC had a o.f. Account so I could help fund her. I’m a sucker for but set of ……….. glasses what can I say.

That’s a totally different deal

The whole "rino" thing is stupid - it's as dumb as "birthing persons" type semantics. By any measure Ronald Reagan was the most successful Republican in the last 100 yrs. To call folks that represent his core approaches to political/global/economic affairs as "not really Republican" is just as stupid as trying to figure out how many genders there are - meaningless semantics. There is no doubt that "conservative populists" have now taken over the political apparatus of what has been know for 150 years as the Republican Party. They have brought with them a number of approaches to politics, global affairs and economics that would not have been standard Republican Party positions for much of its post -WW2 history. Along with it they have a recipe that wins primaries but looses elections at a record pace. These "New Republicans" can define themselves however they want, but they cannot pretend that the life long conservatives that led this party for decades were somehow not Republicans without labelling themselves as ignorant. We may not be Republicans now, but we were for far longer than the Orange Cheeto has been a member of the Party. One of three things will happen over the next 10 years or so - the fever dream will break and the GOP will drift back to its traditional conservativism, the Dems will scale back the wokism and traditional Republicans will make an uncomfortable home as the right wing of the Dem party, or a 3rd party will enter the landscape led largely by the traditional Republicans who reject Populism and its excesses. I personally welcome the first or third - the second would suck.
ok, I'll just call her an idiot instead.

I put her in the same class as McConnell and Schumer. She's not quite up to Schiff or Swallowell yet.

Last edited:
How about this….lets let ALL the info on J6 to come forward? All the info the FBI declined to comment about, true transcripts of conversations that have been withheld, all video, the fake bombing they knew of ahead of time, etc, etc, etc.

Just like I’d like to know about all the blm/antifa ties and why nothing was done about those in which 25x more people killed and billions of damage done. Yet our leaders cheered those on…instigating if you will.

You have to be a total shill to not understand we know 1/10 of what really went on and why. Don’t be a shill. We all deserve to know the truth instead of our “leaders” hiding everything.

Regarding J6 investigation. The GOP had a chance to have the committee be more bi partisan. The Senate GOP blocked a bi partisan investigation in the Senate. The GOP leadership $hit the bed on this. They put party over country.

I'll leave the shilling to you, you seem to have a knack for it.

ok, I'll just call her an idiot instead.

I put her in the same class as McConnell and Schumer. She's not quite up to Schiff or Swallowell yet.
But we loved McConnell when he finagled two extra SCOTUS seats - but every Trump “ally” has become a Trump enemy, just a matter of time for them all, so we have that going for us.

Regarding J6 investigation. The GOP had a chance to have the committee be more bi partisan. The Senate GOP blocked a bi partisan investigation in the Senate. The GOP leadership $hit the bed on this. They put party over country.

I'll leave the shilling to you, you seem to have a knack for it.
I'd agree with them sh*tting the bed on this, most of the R's wanted Trump out of there to begin with....it was costing them their feeding at the trough. I'm 100% in agreement that Trump makes lots of enemies but I truly think that many times it's because the status quo of govt was going to cost them their piggy money if Trump had his way. I truly believe that.

As far as shill, I have absolutely no qualms about calling out anybody on either side. Like I said earlier, almost all politicians are out for themselves and are liars. I would like to get somewhere back to some kind of balanced govt, media, justice, etc.. Everything is so one-sided right now it's throwing our country into chaos.

All politicians put themselves over the people of this country and the faster people start seeing this the quicker we can hopefully fix it.

Last edited:
But we loved McConnell when he finagled two extra SCOTUS seats - but every Trump “ally” has become a Trump enemy, just a matter of time for them all, so we have that going for us.
McConnell has been a snake his entire political life. He can take his China backed money/wife and move to China.

I think we can all agree that J6 was not an insurrection, lots of it staged, feds involved; if not you ignore evidence. The J6 committee was obviously stacked; all the rules cast aside.

Having said that, what defeated candidate, in his right mind, invites his supporters to a rally near the capital when the votes are being cast. A narcissist who sees the world only through his own eyes and denies reality. can't imagine that folks oppose him.

So, both sides show rot, and you wonder why some reach out for folks like Kennedy and Gabbard?

And, of course, except for one misstep, Ron DeSantis. He went after Big Pharma, CDC, FDA, and Blackrock too soon. True, the mark of an honest man, but maybe not the most astute politician.

I still hope for a miracle Convention, but, having read the Bible, don't think we're due a miracle. Repentance is the key to forgiveness.

Trump; I never did anything to repent for. Really? Not cheating on your pregnant wife?
Schiff? Not Russia Russia Russia when it was all planted by Hillary?

So, why not something new; only 4 years.

His “clueless minions”?….but wait, I thought it was an organized insurrection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back