The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn’t talk. He yelled at us as if we were deaf and illiterate! Disrespecting the lemmings that voted for him to their faces and all of them just gushing with joy and adoration! Every time the camera panned through the Chambers I could have sworn I was watching a Men in Black movie with all of the aliens 😳😂😂😂😂! Weird👽👾🛸
You must have been watching a different speech that I saw.

We definitely need a better way to choose our candidates, since the rank and file of both parties like neither of their candidates.

We had a perfectly good R candidate in DeSantis, who actually gets things done, but was rejected in favor of a narcissist. He did stumble on the abortion issue (why not do 15 weeks like most civilized countries?), but was otherwise pretty sound IMHO.

Conservative media, i.e. Fox (Pfizer and Blackrock) dumped DeSantis early on as he was a threat. And now, with Trump DIL at RNC, they are dead for foreseeable future.

But, do you think the Dems are going to take someone who is against their major donors? Not a chance, e.g. they could likely have run Tulsi in 2016 and beat Trump; smart, well-spoken, military background. Couldn't have that, though. Must anoint the Queen. Similarly with Kennedy; anti-corporate, message of hope and against divisiveness. Can't have that.

So, unless you really follow this stuff, and just watch TV, the average voter has no idea what is going on.

So, in essence, you have to remove the money and do retail politics again. But all the money. You can't decry Citizens United and let the Teacher's Unions and Trial Lawyers go wild.

We definitely need a better way to choose our candidates, since the rank and file of both parties like neither of their candidates.

We had a perfectly good R candidate in DeSantis, who actually gets things done, but was rejected in favor of a narcissist. He did stumble on the abortion issue (why not do 15 weeks like most civilized countries?), but was otherwise pretty sound IMHO.

Conservative media, i.e. Fox (Pfizer and Blackrock) dumped DeSantis early on as he was a threat. And now, with Trump DIL at RNC, they are dead for foreseeable future.

But, do you think the Dems are going to take someone who is against their major donors? Not a chance, e.g. they could likely have run Tulsi in 2016 and beat Trump; smart, well-spoken, military background. Couldn't have that, though. Must anoint the Queen. Similarly with Kennedy; anti-corporate, message of hope and against divisiveness. Can't have that.

So, unless you really follow this stuff, and just watch TV, the average voter has no idea what is going on.

So, in essence, you have to remove the money and do retail politics again. But all the money. You can't decry Citizens United and let the Teacher's Unions and Trial Lawyers go wild.

More or less, you could call me a rank and file Democrat, I guess. I would have liked Biden to call one term good. It's time for a generational change.

I would never have voted for either Tulsi Gabbard or RFK Jr. Kennedy believes in enough whacky stuff, I'm a little surprised he didn't jump on board with the Pizzagate conspiracy. He might have been able to tie it in with vaccines causing autism.

Along with all that can we go back to mostly in-person voting with ID as well?

Before he became a political hack he was alright but he's nothing but a shill now, same with all msm. There's a reason viewership for programs like this are in the toilet.
I guess if him using his influence to get 9/11 first responders health coverage makes him a political hack, I can support that type of political hackiness. The dude hasn't been pulling punches against either Biden or trump.

More or less, you could call me a rank and file Democrat, I guess. I would have liked Biden to call one term good. It's time for a generational change.

I would never have voted for either Tulsi Gabbard or RFK Jr. Kennedy believes in enough whacky stuff, I'm a little surprised he didn't jump on board with the Pizzagate conspiracy. He might have been able to tie it in with vaccines causing autism.
You know, I thought that too (about Bobby). I had a friend involved in a major analysis of vaccine/autism link who is literally, in the original meaning of the word, a Communist, and would have loved to find an association between Big Pharma and autism. None was found. Since then, though, there have been too many cases of kids that were perfectly normal, and within 48 hours of vaccination developed classic signs of autism. Sure, could be a coincidence, and doesn't imply causality. But worth of study, as are the multiple side effects of HPV vaccine. And, with the recent RSV vaccines for adults, problems have emerged which should have been identified in trials.

What he points out is that the very agencies supposed to protect us are controlled by Big Pharm; regulators get fat money board seats after leaving the alphabets. Witness the approval of "non-addictive" oxycodone, and the push, even in the lay literature, for doctors to use it. Several movies out documenting it. "Why aren't doctors treating your pain, when there are now safe and effective medicines?" was the battle cry. Now you're lucky if you get more than Tylenol after arthroscopy due to backlash.

So, reluctantly, I had to put aside my bias (partially given their egregious performance on covid) that we need a total overhaul of both CDC and FDA, breaking ties with Big Pharm. And actual randomized controlled trial of NEW vaccines. No one is saying to avoid polio, etc. Those trials were already done, and lots of kids died or were paralyzed by early polio vaccines. That's his position, and I think he's correct.

Still think he's wrong on energy.

I guess if him using his influence to get 9/11 first responders health coverage makes him a political hack, I can support that type of political hackiness. The dude hasn't been pulling punches against either Biden or trump.
What does that have to do with it? Who he was years ago isn’t the same as now. Just like SNL and comedy in general….they are not the same in todays era.

Why do you think he came back this year? Being it’s an election year is just coincidence?

For starters, that you are cause of the problem you complain about.

Why are you so defensive about it? Don’t apply your situation to everyone and you will get a broader picture. I’m sure the “this country is going to hell” crowd can give plenty of examples.
Simple answer, a government of the people, by the people, for the people is most likely to be destroyed by the people.
Damn, you caught me!

Attachments

• B6E173F6-8DC1-4F3C-B66F-426B7E57CA43.jpeg
    B6E173F6-8DC1-4F3C-B66F-426B7E57CA43.jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 9
So, reluctantly, I had to put aside my bias (partially given their egregious performance on covid) that we need a total overhaul of both CDC and FDA, breaking ties with Big Pharm. And actual randomized controlled trial of NEW vaccines. No one is saying to avoid polio, etc. Those trials were already done, and lots of kids died or were paralyzed by early polio vaccines. That's his position, and I think he's correct.

Still think he's wrong on energy.

First, thank you for the thoughtful reply.

I think there is more resistance to vaccines than just the new vaccines. There is a growing resistance to giving the various childhood vaccines.

I'm old enough to remember the polio epidemic in the 50's and the Salk vaccine. My mom could not get us vaccinated fast enough, from her point of view. I went to school with a classmate who was partially paralyzed on one side of his body from polio. An uncle was a survivor of polio. It left him with one withered up leg. It truly is a horrible disease.

I likely agree with you, more or less on energy, if you think Kennedy is wrong on it. I just think he is wrong on many more issues than just energy.

First, thank you for the thoughtful reply.

I think there is more resistance to vaccines than just the new vaccines. There is a growing resistance to giving the various childhood vaccines.

I'm old enough to remember the polio epidemic in the 50's and the Salk vaccine. My mom could not get us vaccinated fast enough, from her point of view. I went to school with a classmate who was partially paralyzed on one side of his body from polio. An uncle was a survivor of polio. It left him with one withered up leg. It truly is a horrible disease.

I likely agree with you, more or less on energy, if you think Kennedy is wrong on it. I just think he is wrong on many more issues than just energy.
I remember the March of Dimes as well. And, you are correct, the absolute abdication of skepticism and intellectual curiosity of the medical community as a whole during covid/mRNA has turned many against not just vaccines, but medicine in general.

Same thing as with oxycodone. "But my doctor told me it wasn't addictive." Maybe I won't trust them again.

It will take a long time, and I think, a lot of work to regain trust. Big Pharma, and CDC/FDA must be held accountable. Biden won't do it, and Trump will talk tough until they say they like him; then he'll fold like a cheap umbrella in a breeze.

You thought it was a good speech? Most of the msm said he was vigorous and “on his game”. You agree with that?
It wasn't too bad. Seen much worse. Let's see, he spoke in complete ideas and even complete sentences. Quite different from his predecessor's rants. He didn't get off on too many tangents about how he was being persecuted by the other side, also unlike his predecessor. So, not too bad for an old guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back