The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While looking up those records can you find the list of all the Biden shell companies, Hunters millions in unpaid taxes, the censored photos on Hunters laptop, or the diary? Oh, and tell Xi he’s not getting his money back.

Appreciate your help in this matter.

You have hillbilly Comer and Gym Jordan all over it. You're not telling me they aren't up to it are you?

I think you're giving Mitch McConnell too much credit, but your point is sound.
He was always at odds with Trump, and in, at least the interview I read, said that he stepped down because of Trump’s and therefore the parties break with him on Ukraine and Russia.

Now Lindsey Graham is definitely a Trump voter despite all of his comments, probably Ted Cruz as well.

I can’t make up my mind!

22 arc/creed or slower 6 mm for my 8 y/o daughter?

. 243. Maybe even AI it. mtmuley
Thought about it, but if I was gonna go that route I’d go 6 creed given I already got about 3k pieces of brass, dies and a bazillion bullets. But I’m thinking it’s just a Bit much recoil for her to spot her impacts given it’s gonna have to be a little lighter gun for her to run it.

Thinking 20” tube, I would go 223 but can’t get a prefit with 5/8 threads.

Last edited:
Thought about it, but if I was gonna go that route I’d go 6 creed given I already got about 3k pieces of brass, dies and a bazillion bullets. But I’m thinking it’s just. Bit much recoil for her to spot her impacts given it’s gonna have to be a little lighter for her to run it.
I'm just not a Creed guy. Sounds like she will be set. mtmuley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back