Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't too bad. Seen much worse. Let's see, he spoke in complete ideas and even complete sentences. Quite different from his predecessor's rants. So, not too bad for an old guy.

So he’s not old and senile then? I guess he’s of enough sound mind and can go to trial for those classified docs after all. I’m glad he’s now strong and vigorous.

So he’s not old and senile then? I guess he’s of enough sound mind and can go to trial for those classified docs after all. I’m glad he’s now strong and vigorous.
Did I not just say "not too bad for an old guy"? Maybe your reading comprehension is as bad as your listening. As for senility, I don't pretend to diagnose that from a tv appearance. Apparently, you can divine such things? Amazing.

Did I not just say "not too bad for an old guy"? Maybe your reading comprehension is as bad as your listening. As for senility, I don't pretend to diagnose that from a tv appearance. Apparently, you can divine such things? Amazing.
He prevaricated with surprisingly vigorous selective indignation.

Reading comprehension is fine and same with hearing. You don’t need a degree to see his decline and he should not be running a country, or the appearance of running one. You would be in minority who think he’s mentally competent, even a majority of dems think he’s declined too much.

To not see this fact is just being a blind political stooge which is what we need to get rid of, on both sides.

Reading comprehension is fine and same with hearing. You don’t need a degree to see his decline and he should not be running a country, or the appearance of running one. You would be in minority who think he’s mentally competent, even a majority of dems think he’s declined too much.

To not see this fact is just being a blind political stooge which is what we need to get rid of, on both sides.
Well, if you think so, then you have to realize how much worse it would be to have Trump running the country since his mental competency is obviously much worse and was back in 2016 as well.

To not see this fact is just being a blind political stooge, yadda, yadda, yadda.

No one has to like Biden to vote for him. All they have to do is look at the other guy and realize there is no other option.

To those of you who prefer the previous president to the current one, the video clips of Trump mangling words is becoming quite common. I never never knew Venezuela was such a tongue twister.

He also recently, after getting an insurance company to post the 90+ million dollar bond in the E. Jean Carroll defamed her again in a stump speech. That suggests a pretty slow learner.

Well, if you think so, then you have to realize how much worse it would be to have Trump running the country since his mental competency is obviously much worse and was back in 2016 as well.

To not see this fact is just being a blind political stooge, yadda, yadda, yadda.

No one has to like Biden to vote for him. All they have to do is look at the other guy and realize there is no other option.
DTS.

I thought this was about Biden’s SOTU?

To those of you who prefer the previous president to the current one, the video clips of Trump mangling words is becoming quite common. I never never knew Venezuela was such a tongue twister.

He also recently, after getting an insurance company to post the 90+ million dollar bond in the E. Jean Carroll defamed her again in a stump speech. That suggests a pretty slow learner.
Would you like me to post the clips of Biden vs Trump gaffes?

Can you talk about the current president without mentioning Trump? Jesus. Are you still going to compare him if Biden wins this go round?
No, not really. It's an election year. I really don't want Trump running this country given what he as stated he would do beginning day one, and what he has done. As a puppet of Puten's, do you want him running this country. Do you really want to abandon the Ukrainians? Did Biden not just pull of the near impossible "soft landing" of the economy? Is he making threats towards every person that opposes him, as Trump is? Trump is beyond being a simple narcissist. He is dangerously nuts. So, yeah, I'm going to compare them, 'cuz they are the only two choices we have any more.

If you want to make up crap about Biden, it's a free world (for now). But it's not very constructive.

How about you handle Biden's and I'll try to list the 91 charges that your guy is facing. His going away party was a real barn burner.
How many of those are legitimate? Pretty sure if the uniparty was after Biden they wouldn’t have overlooked the Tara Reid incident, or Hunters laptop with evidence incriminating Joe, or Ashley Biden’s diary taking about creepy shower sessions. As a matter of fact, I’d bet much, much more would have been uncovered going back nearly his entire career.

How about you handle Biden's and I'll try to list the 91 charges that your guy is facing. His going away party was a real barn burner.
While looking up those records can you find the list of all the Biden shell companies, Hunters millions in unpaid taxes, the censored photos on Hunters laptop, or the diary? Oh, and tell Xi he’s not getting his money back.

Appreciate your help in this matter.

How many of those are legitimate? Pretty sure if the uniparty was after Biden they wouldn’t have overlooked the Tara Reid incident, or Hunters laptop with evidence incriminating Joe, or Ashley Biden’s diary taking about creepy shower sessions. As a matter of fact, I’d bet much, much more would have been uncovered going back nearly his entire career.
You beat me to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back