Caribou Gear Tarp

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So as to refresh everyone’s memory, the debate was on frontal shots of Bull Elk. You should hit delete on this one. Not even close to a debate 😉 on an Antelope. Wrong thread..back to our regularity schedule program.
Did it before you posted, can’t post the frontal on elk video as it’s probably more controversial than JB vs DT

Last edited:
Carlin, literally the greatest. I mean everyone is going to fall short of that bar.

Burr is kinda more an a-hole comic like Dennis Leary rather than a political comedian.

Some of Stewart’s jokes don’t land but he scores pretty regularly for doing that many shows and writing that many bits, kinda hard to compare him to Carlin in that regard as well. Plus Stewart has a team of writers…

Over all it’s been good to have him back for this fall, Noah cratered during the pandemic IMHO.
Dude, being a Colorado guy where’s the love for Josh Blue? Cmon man.

Why is the finger always pointed at "them"? No personal accountability? We elect them. As Romney said, "we allow it." Own it. Step up and do something. Try running for office if you're so certain you could do better.

But I get it, it's always easier to blame someone else... The "wind" probably cost you that last buck too.

Why is the finger always pointed at "them"? No personal accountability? We elect them. As Romney said, "we allow it." Own it. Step up and do something. Try running for office if you're so certain you could do better.

But I get it, it's always easier to blame someone else... The "wind" probably cost you that last buck too.

Attachments

• F7DE6883-EF45-49F9-AFBF-2667113C3304.jpeg
    F7DE6883-EF45-49F9-AFBF-2667113C3304.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back