Yeti GOBOX Collection

The end of summer has started

We packed a family into the Eagle Cap Wilderness over July 4th Holiday in a rainstorm. It turned to snow and they walked out the next morning.

In 1974 our crew were working in upper Slough creek in the Absarokees in mid August. We got snowed in for 5 days and when we got out we found out Nixon had resigned.

I looked in my closet. Everythong says carhart except those labled woolrich.

Yup, geese flocking up here too. Mallards are leaving a Federal Refuge on our side of the border in the mornings, crossing into Canada to feed (I'm guessing on harvested winter wheat) then returning to the Refuge around mid morning by the hundreds.

Late summer here in NM. 50's -90's daytime. Monsoons. Saw a freshly destroyed pinion yesterday.

Lake trout next week in SW Colorado...we've had snow in August on the loop in years past. The grandkids have been telling me Colorado stories all week.

In 1974 our crew were working in upper Slough creek in the Absarokees in mid August. We got snowed in for 5 days and when we got out we found out Nixon had resigned.

I looked in my closet. Everythong says carhart except those labled woolrich.
Woolrich and Carhart make thongs. Learn something new every day!

Was working up in a mountain subdivision last weak and it sounded like the rut was going every morning

We were talking about how odd Halloween is going to be this year for the kids. Going to have to get creative and knock on each bedroom/bathroom door to trick or treat or something like that. It'll be here before we know it.

Opening weekend has come and gone. Glassed up 5 bucks (3 were Legal) in my cousin's hayfield. Nothing that excited me. Spent 4 days painting the house and will spend another week of evenings doing trim and touch ups.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back