The Door is Hitting me in the Butt, BUT...

Ovis

I'll catch you guys in three months. Have a happy Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year. I might get a chance or two to pop in in the future, but it'll be slim. A pre-congrats to the winner of the first Fantasy Hunt. Maybe I can make my team proud next year. For those guys still hunting, good luck!

Off to hell I go... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks a bunch guys...I look forward to getting back here.

cjcj

I am active duty military. After 10+ years of being enlisted I am crossing over to the commissioned side of the house. I have to go to 12 weeks of basic training all over again.

Hell is at Maxwell AFB which is in Montgomery AL. I am in Montgomery now and report in tomorrow. FYI, this place is a chit hole.

Hey Ovis they have got to have a P.C. somewhere on that Base...Good Luck..at least your not there in the summer..that would really suck!

Ohhhh that hell ;)
Good luck again Ovis, keep yer head down, the chiggers off, and don't let the skeeters pack you away! Check in when you can...we'll be here!

Been there done that, not that bad.

Ovis,

I'm sure you've already started camp :) , but it's not that bad and well worth it. I did the same thing three years ago, not one regret. Just keep your head up. The only bad thing is the lack of sleep, they like to keep you busy. Goodluck OT Ovis!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back